Daria Radionova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely doesn’t increase in value, more like destroys it… what are swarovskis anyway? Like glass? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her ass looks like she's wearing a literal diaper and I think she's recently had some sort of hip shaping done.

Reactions: 3
Her ass looks like she's wearing a literal diaper and I think she's recently had some sort of hip shaping done.
She looks tall. These guys she hangs around with are all a lot shorter (Pooyan is tiny so is kasim).

Where is kasim nowadays? Still boasting about holidays away from
His WIFE and KIDS?

I can't forget when she broke up with Pooyan and went back with Alex Bodi posting a photo together and some typical English guy in the comments section was like “Aye what's happened to the little blonde fella you were with!” 😂😂😂

Didn't they both propose to her?

Her face is looking faker and faker. I've noticed the faker you start looking the less likely you will have a decent husband and happy normal life. It's like the more they do to themselves, the more their mental health suffers and life deteriorates.

Thank God for being a normal happy woman.
---
She's recently started following this well known Albanian drug smuggler and human trafficker on IG so I'm thinking this is the new sponsor.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s funny how all the smugglers gather in dooooobye

She was looking for an apartment to rent not long ago. Imagine living like this. No home, assets or savings just waiting

Reactions: 4
It’s funny how all the smugglers gather in dooooobye

She was looking for an apartment to rent not long ago. Imagine living like this. No home, assets or savings just waiting
The sick royal sheikh's are in cahoots with them as obviously many benefit from drugs and the girls being imported in. The arabs love degrading those women so having a constant supply to them is great. Anyone they deem below them is subhuman so they have no issue with sex slavery and other evil acts happening on their watch.

I can't forget when she broke up with Pooyan and went back with Alex Bodi posting a photo together and some typical English guy in the comments section was like “Aye what's happened to the little blonde fella you were with!” 😂😂😂

Her face is looking faker and faker. I've noticed the faker you start looking the less likely you will have a decent husband and happy normal life. It's like the more they do to themselves, the more their mental health suffers and life deteriorates.

---
She's recently started following this well known Albanian drug smuggler and human trafficker on IG so I'm thinking this is the new sponsor.
Did this Dari guy accept your request? He’s private with 50 followers

---
lo, she is utter trash, no coincidence she knows all these foreign criminals, how has she still got a business, didn't her o0ther one go bankrupt owing the taxman?

lo, she is utter trash, no coincidence she knows all these foreign criminals, how has she still got a business, didn't her o0ther one go bankrupt owing the taxman?
All her accounts are massively overdue so I don’t have high hopes for the final business standing.

So I’ve known Kasim from wayyy back in the day. My mum used to know his family. He used to drive a crappy car, work in call centres and do scams. He would also blackmail women that he’s slept with or generally any girl that he deemed a target. His current life is also smoke and mirrors, how can he afford these cars when he pays no attention to the way he’s letting his wife run around the world looking like that? Poor woman (at list gift her a nose job) No one person in our group liked him because he would also look at men. He was ugly then and he got worse as he aged badly.

Anyway, I’ve got tea on all of them 👀

So I’ve known Kasim from wayyy back in the day. My mum used to know his family. He used to drive a crappy car, work in call centres and do scams. He would also blackmail women that he’s slept with or generally any girl that he deemed a target. His current life is also smoke and mirrors, how can he afford these cars when he pays no attention to the way he’s letting his wife run around the world looking like that? Poor woman (at list gift her a nose job) No one person in our group liked him because he would also look at men. He was ugly then and he got worse as he aged badly.

Anyway, I’ve got tea on all of them 👀
He uses filters so much difficult to know what he really looks like 🤣

Not being funny but you should consider his wife might be happy with her size of nose and appearance in general

Do you mean he targets rich women to blackmail?

Also looking at men in what way?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1