Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fish lips and burger nips.

Every. bleeping. Time. He. Posts. A. Bath. Picture. It. Makes. Me. Throw. Up. In. My. Mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He was the first man on the Slimming World cover magazine didn't you know......only they put him on the back cover πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How that girl puts up with him in her home i don't know

Imagine driving past and you see him talking into his phone.....yes Dann. That's 5. Everyone let's give Dann a hand for counting to 5

Screenshot_20210226-225939_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210226-225914_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I remember reading about that "incident" in here last year and I couldn't believe it!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It was like the scene in Alan Partridge "crash, bang wallop - what a video" πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Read no longer.... here it is in all its glory...I have looked at this picture so many times, and I cannot conclude as to how he has ended up in this position. It looks like he's dropped from the
bleeping sky πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20210227-054545_Gallery.jpg

I also don't get the bio on his page "Lost 5 stone in 6 months". This newspaper article suggests otherwise..

www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-who-laughed-male-banter-11920673.amp

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Read no longer.... here it is in all its glory...I have looked at this picture so many times, and I cannot conclude as to how he has ended up in this position. It looks like he's dropped from the
bleeping sky πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 457754

I also don't get the bio on his page "Lost 5 stone in 6 months". This newspaper article suggests otherwise..

www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-who-laughed-male-banter-11920673.amp
I will never get over this gem. Before this I was very β€œmeh πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈβ€œ about him skipped through his stories and posts the insta famous he became. This made me sit up and go knobhead not only for taking the photo but for putting it on insta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thats when I realised how much he hurts my eyes/ears/soul. He is the human equivalent of scraping nails down a blackboard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I will never get over this gem. Before this I was very β€œmeh πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈβ€œ about him skipped through his stories and posts the insta famous he became. This made me sit up and go knobhead not only for taking the photo but for putting it on insta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thats when I realised how much he hurts my eyes/ears/soul. He is the human equivalent of scraping nails down a blackboard
what makes me smile is, and surely I'm not the only one thats noticed this... there seems to be someone on the phone in the white car, giving absolutely no fucks about what that cockwomble is doing on the bonnet of that car πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That pic is one of the best things on Instagram
I always have so many questions when I see it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He’s such a stupid bleep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That pic is one of the best things on Instagram
I always have so many questions when I see it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He’s such a stupid bleep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
how was he thrown from the one car and onto the bonnet of the other?

why is someone taking a photo of the anthropoid and not checking if he's ok?

Reactions: 3
Yikes! He really is a bellend of epic proportions. Posting a picture of yourself on the top of the car. Everything he does is just so bleeping cringe and/or stupid, daft boy. I think the streamers for tit tasting jelly was pretty up there too
Screenshot_20210227-080438_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yikes! He really is a bellend of epic proportions. Everything he does is just so bleeping cringe and/or stupid, daft boy. I think the streamers for tit tasting jelly was pretty up there too
View attachment 457868
what makes me smile about how he goes on about these jellies and how he can "say yes to pudding"

he forgets the times he posts all the massive puddings he eats that strangely get removed when he posts a jelly.

say yes to pudding, say no to this rubber lipped bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So many questions.
Why is he on that car? What's the story behind it?x

• Haha
Reactions: 1