Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how was he thrown from the one car and onto the bonnet of the other?

why is someone taking a photo of the anthropoid and not checking if he's ok?
He jumped. Don’t you remember he thanked SW for giving him the ability to jump 😂😂😂 I’m feeling Dr Strange kinda movements there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
he really is a bleeping cretin.
He is the kid at school that always had to be one better you know “oh my parents bought a Formica (showing my age) table” and he’d bounce back with “well we have a fivemica table” an out and out tosser. I’m surprised he got one woman to sleep with him at least twice never mind 2 women

• Haha
Reactions: 4
you can take dannnnnnnnnnnn, harry, beggy ben and pop them to one side... there's a bigger head than all of those combined in my eyes... snaresylad_sw (yes he has a thread on here) the bollocks this man spouts is off the bastard scale.

you can take dannnnnnnnnnnn, harry, beggy ben and pop them to one side... there's a bigger head than all of those combined in my eyes... snaresylad_sw (yes he has a thread on here) the bollocks this man spouts is off the bastard scale.
Off for a mooch

Reactions: 1
Thanks! Off for a nosey, hadn’t heard of him - looked at his page and it looks full of raw sausages 😂😂😂😂🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I thought they were raw sausages but I think it's some kind of frozen yoghurt sticks ? Obvs some SW 'hack' 'cheat' whatever it's called !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I thought they were raw sausages but I think it's some kind of frozen yoghurt sticks ? Obvs some SW 'hack' 'cheat' whatever it's called !
what bleeping angered me about him was over christmas, he put on like 12lb in 3 days, and blamed boris johnson.... yep, you read that right, boris johnson. I mean I hate bo jo and as long as there is a hole in my arse I'd never vote tory, but to blame him for you being a gluttonous bastard is a joke. He blamed bo jo for "changing his plans" yeah, I'm sure they were all lining up at iceland to fill their freezers with the sw frozen range.

a grown man, 4 years into a slimming world journey blaming boris johnson.

not bleeping having that.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
I don't understand the marketing behind these jellies..we've got this rubber lipped anthropoid having a bath with one, we've had harry pickard pack one for a holiday and we've had fopperholic(another absolute horrendacunt) pretend to climb out of one.

Who Sat in the marketing dept and thought "let's advertise them by getting people to act like absolute bellends online, they're bound to sell like hot cakes"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9