Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How desperate for engagement do you need to be to post that whilst holding your child’s hand.....all kinds of wrong , now I’m no prude but why not just put a post up of yourself at home posing like this Saying you realised whilst out you had no strides on.....or better still don’t bother saying owt .....wazzock

Reactions: 5
Bit of a perverted thing to say or am I overreacting here? Standing in a school playground telling his followers he has no pants on, so his bare bollocks and tiny cock are flapping about in thin shorts minger

Reactions: 8
Bit of a perverted thing to say or am I overreacting here? Standing in a school playground telling his followers he has no pants on, so his bare bollocks and tiny cock are flapping about in thin shorts minger
No you aren’t overreacting. He’s the type whose balls will def hang lower than his pencil dick

Who posts anything of that nature anyway nevermind on a fucking weightloss account? Man’s a fucking weird cunt. I can’t stand him.

Mans needs a word with himself

oh god imagine if any other parents from school follow him and see that.

Reactions: 7