Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think it’s incredibly rude and disrespectful to his girlfriend
It was to his wife who I think he was still with at the time.. I'd chop his wotsit off (pun totally intended) then he dumped her and shacked up with his fat club leaders daughter? If I'm correct 😳 no shame at all he's gross!

Reactions: 6
I am 100% he's a "dick pic" guy 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 I bet Sophie Jude has seen his quorn nugget against her will 🤣🤢
I would bet anything that this prick sends dick pics. He's absolutely that creep who think everyone wants a bit of him 🤮 He will have 100% tried it on with Sophie Jude before settling down with fat club leaders daughter.

• Haha
I would bet anything that this prick sends dick pics. He's absolutely that creep who think everyone wants a bit of him 🤮 He will have 100% tried it on with Sophie Jude before settling down with fat club leaders daughter.
You can just imagine the fusty fish face...Holding his 3" stump, pouting and taking a pic... fooking hell I need Jesus conjuring up that image 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
You can just imagine the fusty fish face...Holding his 3" stump, pouting and taking a pic... fooking hell I need Jesus conjuring up that image 🤮🤮🤮
The thought of those bleeping sausage lips near me makes me want to chunder. Let alone him tugging on his teeny stumpy weeny too. *shudders* bet he's that guy who shoves his face in the pillow and makes no effort in sex. 🤮

• Haha
You need Jesus ? I need bleach for my brain at the thought of that...... he actually thinks he's God's Gift....... I only found him through here and he makes my skin crawl...... fact he's fairly local to me is concerning to haha !

• Haha
  • Wow
You need Jesus ? I need bleach for my brain at the thought of that...... he actually thinks he's God's Gift....... I only found him through here and he makes my skin crawl...... fact he's fairly local to me is concerning to haha !
He's the definition of 'the ick'

Slimy little git.

Reactions: 5
Fopperholic and Dannnnnnn on your doorstep? What did you do in your past life?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Both Very local to me too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
SJ and Mr FoOd bLoG 100% sucked burger tittys spice n tice at that ball. Easy on easy off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3