Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nips has hit target. (Again)

View attachment 504110
Bants at his digs to the CC bandwagon riders hahahahahah
He's another billy big bollocks.

his bio says that he lost 5 stone in 6 months but his newspaper article says something else.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Here for the long haul not flavour of the month”
Unless we’re talking relationships hey fish lips burger nips?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish he would trim and tidy that pathetic neck rug. It’s as patchy as his burger cheb hair. 34? Where?

• Haha
  • Sick
“Man’s loves getting his tools out”. duck off fish head. The only tool around here is you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf are fish heads stories about “brummie monotone voice you all love to mock so much” mate, I’m a brummie and I sound nothing like you. We mock your voice because you’re a boring daft bleep (that doesn’t sound that much like a brummie) and it comes out in your voice.

Put your face and your tits away. twit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf are fish heads stories about “brummie monotone voice you all love to mock so much” mate, I’m a brummie and I sound nothing like you. We mock your voice because you’re a boring daft bleep (that doesn’t sound that much like a brummie) and it comes out in your voice.

Put your face and your tits away. twit
Dead at my entry of fish head being used as his nickname for a bit. Burger titty bastard.

• Haha