Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How desperate for engagement do you need to be to post that whilst holding your child’s hand.....all kinds of wrong , now I’m no prude but why not just put a post up of yourself at home posing like this 🤦🏻‍♂️ Saying you realised whilst out you had no strides on.....or better still don’t bother saying owt .....wazzock

Reactions: 5
Bit of a perverted thing to say or am I overreacting here? Standing in a school playground telling his followers he has no pants on, so his bare bollocks and tiny cock are flapping about in thin shorts 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 minger

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Bit of a perverted thing to say or am I overreacting here? Standing in a school playground telling his followers he has no pants on, so his bare bollocks and tiny cock are flapping about in thin shorts 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 minger
No you aren’t overreacting. He’s the type whose balls will def hang lower than his pencil dick

• Haha
Who posts anything of that nature anyway nevermind on a bleeping weightloss account? Man’s a bleeping weird bleep. I can’t stand him.

Mans needs a word with himself

oh god imagine if any other parents from school follow him and see that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7