Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minniemoo22

Fund raise to help Katie pay the vet bills. But now it’s said the cats insured. So will legit be pocketing then money for herself. The cat lived. Apparently it died in her arms and she managed to take it to the vets who bought it back to life.
Sounds like scenes from a shit film 🤣 course it would die in her arms and she saved it the hero 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2

SC11

VIP Member
I'm embarrassed for her. What kind of crap is she spouting? She needs to have a sleep and delete tik tok

Reactions: 2

Trace

VIP Member
What is she on 🙈 pupils look massive she’s slurring and constantly licking her lips 😂🤣

Reactions: 1

minniemoo22

I never get this long distance thing. Like how can you really get to know someone who lives miles away? How they can become so special and be so in love after a week? And always through TikTok. Mind blowing. Danni still gives me the ick though. Badly.
Has dani account gone ?

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Oh good god. Now she's found someone else. She's very special to me We are just friends for now. And long distance yet again 😂😂😂😂
I never get this long distance thing. Like how can you really get to know someone who lives miles away? How they can become so special and be so in love after a week? And always through TikTok. Mind blowing. Danni still gives me the ick though. Badly.