Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bella29

Chatty Member
It’s like there is a factory of fucked up lesbians that get spat out whenever they’ve come in contact with L or K

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Edunn

VIP Member
These lot give women/lesbian women a bad name these lot are a disgrace why would anyone follow these lot

Reactions: 5

BananaRama

Chatty Member
K feels obliged to talk to D now it’s all kicked off with Linda. Makes K feel better and feeds her narcissism. Because no matter what has been said she always manages to twist it onto herself. To feed herself.

srz90

VIP Member
Sweet mother of god.. what is up with these people.. time to get the popcorn ready and sit back and watch this all kick off… this is gonna be a bumpy ride lol

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
At this time as well. Like I know it’s 5pm somewhere but that’s for a glass of wine or a gin lol not a full bladder worth then spout shit all over TT. She is an absolute beg and damn embarrassment.

Reactions: 4

minniemoo22

She really made a video about wanting to help people who gamble 😫🤦‍♀️ Mate you take money from the most vulnerable people on tik tok with gifts.
These r people who gift for hope of some attention or a follow back & name mention, that is a problem! . Turn off your gifting when you go live and no more wish list ,that would be a start and maybe others would follow .

Reactions: 3

imfromtiktok

D needs to get a coffee and get some sleep and stay off tiktok live while she is drunk. Her mouth is going to get her into even worse drama.
I hope she doesn’t get sucked into the whole fake circle of friends when really your will just be collateral damage with all the drama that surrounds K

imfromtiktok

K feels obliged to talk to D now it’s all kicked off with Linda. Makes K feel better and feeds her narcissism. Because no matter what has been said she always manages to twist it onto herself. To feed herself.
U mean K can save her and protector from the evil L 😂 like she was spouting yesterday which is classic narcissistic behaviour

BananaRama

Chatty Member
What fund raise? I seen K said on her live the cat is in the vets . Why would anyone need money for a cat passing away . It baffles me these fans , if you want to help animals then use that money on ur local animal shelter instead . Bleedy begs 😩
Fund raise to help Katie pay the vet bills. But now it’s said the cats insured. So will legit be pocketing then money for herself. The cat lived. Apparently it died in her arms and she managed to take it to the vets who bought it back to life.

• Haha

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Oh good god. Now she's found someone else. She's very special to me We are just friends for now. And long distance yet again 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Has dani account gone ?
Looks like it. She’ll be back though. Didn’t she do this last weekend too? I saw her account this morning and she had a video up. One of those creepy fucking herself in the camera videos and after like an hour there was no comments and no likes. Maybe the collective group of people shaming them for fund raising for a cat that die/didn’t die and she wanted out for a few days to let it die down ? 😂

• Haha