Danielle Vanier

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no what an absolute horror
Nahhh that's not cool. I really like her but when her job is based on engagement from her followers and she always asks for likes on her ad posts, dont then complain about your followers engaging with you. That's really really so rude of her.

Reactions: 5
Nahhh that's not cool. I really like her but when her job is based on engagement from her followers and she always asks for likes on her ad posts, dont then complain about your followers engaging with you. That's really really so rude of her.
This exactly. She puts stuff out there for commentary then moans when people ask questions, but wants the engagement on paid posts. Soz luv, you can’t have it both ways!!

Reactions: 1
Does she have teeth? When she talks it’s like all her teeth are missing? :unsure:

Reactions: 2
yeah she has small teeth and hides them with the way she talks, I think she’s very self conscious about them
Small teeth? Like a dolphin or fish or something?!

Great fashion sense and I loved her looks (very on trend and stylish), but a massive whinge bag. I think her new GF is her bit of rough...! ;)

‘Very good at sitting round in my active wear’

for someone whose never worn in all her stories

• Haha
‘Very good at sitting round in my active wear’

for someone whose never worn in all her stories
Seeing as she literally does nothing ALL DAY EVERY DAY why doesn’t she paint her nails before she poses for a #ad post! Or even hide the nails!? They are so lazy, yet expect us to be ‘inspired’ and beg us to like the amazing content they have created for us! Oh do try harder dear! 🤷🏻‍♀️

What’s going on with her partner? Is that a boy or a girl or a not sure?

• Haha
Love how this is a rave thread but it's mostly hating on her - there's a normal thread for judging her somewhere as I have posted on it!

I’m on the other (main?) DV thread too. While I love the girl’s fashion sense, they way she flaunts her privileged, affluent lifestyle (yet ‘woe is me’ attitude) leaves me a bit cold.

However, in-keeping with the ‘Rave’ thread - I must admit I thought her recent relationship in lockdown article was very sweet! She herself admits that her relationship has moved super-quickly and that she has been maybe too public and cheesy about it. It was actually a very refreshing and candid article, so thumbs up from me(y)

Not after a freebie much
I don't get it when people get outraged for bloggers dropping hints or begging for freebies. It's what they do for a living, we all know that and still choose to follow them, why be outraged when they are asking a company for an opportunity? They must do it privately all the time for half their work