Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Makingmemories

Oh no what an absolute horror
Nahhh that's not cool. I really like her but when her job is based on engagement from her followers and she always asks for likes on her ad posts, dont then complain about your followers engaging with you. That's really really so rude of her.

Reactions: 5
Ooh do you know her? (I don’t have a problem with her tbh).
Our paths crossed at university halls back in the early 00s. We were part of the same social group but we never quite saw eye-to-eye tbh. Nothing more than just a mutual “you’re not my kinda people”. She was never flat out mean or anything like that but she was slightly... dramatic at times. She had her friends from boarding school in her flat with her and they went round as a collective. Bob was there too. He’s bloody lovely. They used to pretty live in each other’s rooms.

I took Bob to Camden Market for the first ever time (he’d literally just arrived from Wales the day before and hadn’t slept). Took him into Cyber Dog and he was :love::love:

Reactions: 3

Pongoandperdy

I’m on the other (main?) DV thread too. While I love the girl’s fashion sense, they way she flaunts her privileged, affluent lifestyle (yet ‘woe is me’ attitude) leaves me a bit cold.

However, in-keeping with the ‘Rave’ thread - I must admit I thought her recent relationship in lockdown article was very sweet! She herself admits that her relationship has moved super-quickly and that she has been maybe too public and cheesy about it. It was actually a very refreshing and candid article, so thumbs up from me(y)

Reactions: 2

BillieR

Chatty Member
Not after a freebie much
I don't get it when people get outraged for bloggers dropping hints or begging for freebies. It's what they do for a living, we all know that and still choose to follow them, why be outraged when they are asking a company for an opportunity? They must do it privately all the time for half their work

hiya_hun

VIP Member
Theirhouse in Somerset or Devon or Dorset or Cornwall (it’s one of them) is stunning, and yes indoor pool. Plus of course the cute little mountain top holiday home in Italy. Loaded and good luck to them.

i find her intriguing, love her style, like that’s she’s honest ....but yes, a little bit moany perhaps.

As with most of these internet people I wonder if she’s ever stepped foot on public transport (yes yes she has a condition).
I remember her saying ages ago that she relies on taxis because of her condition because when uber got shut down in London for a bit she was in meltdown.

The parents house looks absolutely out of this world!!!

I have a friend who has worked with her for a number of years and can confirm that she is a nightmare though!!!!

Theirhouse in Somerset or Devon or Dorset or Cornwall (it’s one of them) is stunning, and yes indoor pool. Plus of course the cute little mountain top holiday home in Italy. Loaded and good luck to them.

i find her intriguing, love her style, like that’s she’s honest ....but yes, a little bit moany perhaps.

As with most of these internet people I wonder if she’s ever stepped foot on public transport (yes yes she has a condition).

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
I actually like her too... when she's not engaging in attention seeking behaviour.

Hope things work out with her new partner but i'm not so sure.

Agreed I really like her & her content tbh (despite not being + so she does appeal across ~a range~ of women clearly). IA it’s clear she leads a blessed life but she manages to stay really likeable?

I just worry about the gf’s motives and concerned maybe DV is a bit naive to it all?

The girlfriend’s presence was a lot very early on & love bombing is a thing that coercive / controlling partners do and a lot of what was posted on insta indicated that... That early on in a relationship a normal person would have other priorities / things to do that they can’t just up and leave for Liverpool for days on end? There’s early infatuation which is fab but you should also want to have time w mates / alone / boundaries in place?

Now just find it really boring to have to keep hearing about, I had to unfollow on Twitter.... Sorry but you were together mere weeks before lockdown, it can’t be that difficult to be temporarily physically separated? 🤨