Danielle Vanier

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion apparently, I like her
We only see what she wants to show so i figured she'll ill on the days we dont see her

I actually like her too... when she's not engaging in attention seeking behaviour.

Hope things work out with her new partner but i'm not so sure.

Reactions: 2
Agreed I really like her & her content tbh (despite not being + so she does appeal across ~a range~ of women clearly). IA it’s clear she leads a blessed life but she manages to stay really likeable?

I just worry about the gf’s motives and concerned maybe DV is a bit naive to it all?

The girlfriend’s presence was a lot very early on & love bombing is a thing that coercive / controlling partners do and a lot of what was posted on insta indicated that... That early on in a relationship a normal person would have other priorities / things to do that they can’t just up and leave for Liverpool for days on end? There’s early infatuation which is fab but you should also want to have time w mates / alone / boundaries in place?

Now just find it really boring to have to keep hearing about, I had to unfollow on Twitter.... Sorry but you were together mere weeks before lockdown, it can’t be that difficult to be temporarily physically separated? 🤨

Theirhouse in Somerset or Devon or Dorset or Cornwall (it’s one of them) is stunning, and yes indoor pool. Plus of course the cute little mountain top holiday home in Italy. Loaded and good luck to them.

i find her intriguing, love her style, like that’s she’s honest ....but yes, a little bit moany perhaps.

As with most of these internet people I wonder if she’s ever stepped foot on public transport (yes yes she has a condition).

As with most of these internet people I wonder if she’s ever stepped foot on public transport (yes yes she has a condition).
I can confirm she has! She used to get buses and tubes regularly when she was at university

Ooh do you know her? (I don’t have a problem with her tbh).
Our paths crossed at university halls back in the early 00s. We were part of the same social group but we never quite saw eye-to-eye tbh. Nothing more than just a mutual “you’re not my kinda people”. She was never flat out mean or anything like that but she was slightly... dramatic at times. She had her friends from boarding school in her flat with her and they went round as a collective. Bob was there too. He’s bloody lovely. They used to pretty live in each other’s rooms.

I took Bob to Camden Market for the first ever time (he’d literally just arrived from Wales the day before and hadn’t slept). Took him into Cyber Dog and he was :love::love:

Reactions: 3
Haha I used to love Cyber Dog 😃

Yes there’s an element of the dramatics isn’t there - all of the plus size crowd seem stricken with it.

Theirhouse in Somerset or Devon or Dorset or Cornwall (it’s one of them) is stunning, and yes indoor pool. Plus of course the cute little mountain top holiday home in Italy. Loaded and good luck to them.

i find her intriguing, love her style, like that’s she’s honest ....but yes, a little bit moany perhaps.

I remember her saying ages ago that she relies on taxis because of her condition because when uber got shut down in London for a bit she was in meltdown.

The parents house looks absolutely out of this world!!!

I have a friend who has worked with her for a number of years and can confirm that she is a nightmare though!!!!

It’s Devon her family live. Just google vanier Devon and her family business comes up. To do with a bakery I think

That must be one hell of a bakery in Devon to get them that mansion!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3