Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly Iā€™m so done with all these influencers!!! Dani, calllie, poppy, Jess, FFFB! They can all literally sod off!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
duck me she didnā€™t even pay for the live herself but was gifted the service. These Instagrammers are so out of touch with normal life and living with their means itā€™s just not funny.

Reactions: 8
Re not wanting to share anything with friends, can't help but wonder if some have expressed concerns/opinions about her relationship?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Re not wanting to share anything with friends, can't help but wonder if some have expressed concerns/opinions about her relationship?
Yeah theyā€™re moving quite fast I wouldnā€™t be surprised! Any real friend would say that anyway because itā€™s definitely not normal how quick theyā€™ve moved in together. I donā€™t see it working out for them- Dani is way too needy and her gf will act as her carer, but itā€™s only a matter of time before this gets tiring for her

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she has rented out her home and they are renting together? Her Victorian terrace was gorgeous....!

Reactions: 1
100% she contacted that removals company with a copy of her followers and some sort of spiel about how many people will see the company name etc. Whatever about big companies like Amazon paying for this sort of advertising, you would think she would have just given the shoutout to the local company out of her own good will. Sad way to be.

Itā€™s a brass neck to contact companies and ask for a freebie. Worse than begging. These are the same people that get their knickers in a twist at being asked to work for ā€œexposureā€ but expect others to do the same. The number of small companies that will go under this year due to lack of business, but someone who clearly has plenty of cash and a family holiday home has the cheek to get them to work for the price of a poorly filmed ā€œPR productā€ instagram advert. Shocking.

Yeah theyā€™re moving quite fast I wouldnā€™t be surprised! Any real friend would say that anyway because itā€™s definitely not normal how quick theyā€™ve moved in together. I donā€™t see it working out for them- Dani is way too needy and her gf will act as her carer, but itā€™s only a matter of time before this gets tiring for her
My partner and I moved in together after 3 weeks so that makes Dani and her girlfriend look positively slow in comparison....weā€™re still together 5 years later, so it can work. However my friends werenā€™t shy in saying they thought I was an absolute idiot....and I know Iā€™d have said the same if it was one of my friends doing it. Some of what they had to say was difficult to hear but I know it came from a good place....I suspect Dani has had similar but probably didnā€™t take what was being said quite as well as we did

Reactions: 6
My partner and I moved in together after 3 weeks so that makes Dani and her girlfriend look positively slow in comparison....weā€™re still together 5 years later, so it can work. However my friends werenā€™t shy in saying they thought I was an absolute idiot....and I know Iā€™d have said the same if it was one of my friends doing it. Some of what they had to say was difficult to hear but I know it came from a good place....I suspect Dani has had similar but probably didnā€™t take what was being said quite as well as we did
I think every relationship is different. If they're both ready, fair play to them. I knew with my husband pretty much after a fortnight that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. We waited 2 years to move in together though, but that was because we were skint!

I think every relationship is different. If they're both ready, fair play to them. I knew with my husband pretty much after a fortnight that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. We waited 2 years to move in together though, but that was because we were skint!
Ours was driven by the fact that I lived in London and he was about to finish a contract and go back to Newcastle....when I say it I know exactly what people are likely to think but we both knew and itā€™s worked for us, so I do hope itā€™s the same for them

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Am I right in thinking that the reason Dani has been absent for quite awhile is that she was buying an apartment?! Really? She could only come on for ads as she was buying a property? I mean do normal people give up their jobs while they are in the process of moving? I know she has health issues but that's ridiculous. And at the same time as not wanting to share her life with people she will share the whole moving 'journey' with her followers for freebies! Give over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Am I right in thinking that the reason Dani has been absent for quite awhile is that she was buying an apartment?! Really? She could only come on for ads as she was buying a property? I mean do normal people give up their jobs while they are in the process of moving? I know she has health issues but that's ridiculous. And at the same time as not wanting to share her life with people she will share the whole moving 'journey' with her followers for freebies! Give over.
Youā€™re exactly spot on. Sheā€™s an absolute joke. If she wasnā€™t living off of the bank of mummy and daddy and actually relied on influencing as her job sheā€™d be screwed

Reactions: 9
Dani V in my opinion is the shittiest influencer. She only does it for the money and I donā€™t feel like she has any feelings or even thoughts about any mere mortals who follow her. Iā€™ve always gotten the vibe sheā€™s very stuck up and once while on an Instagram live with callie and that woman with the awful eyebrows I saw the way she was acting and I was like ā€œyuckā€. She was with her girlfriend and the way she was acting seemed so bitchy. Callie wanted her to go somewhere and dani was making excuses and acting like she didnā€™t care. I was just thinking callie is meant to be your friend and you really do not seem supportive. Dani is one of those people who is crappy and neglects her friends when sheā€™s in a relationship but when it goes tits up she runs back to her mates. Just find her so false and fake!! She shares great style content and thatā€™s great but it doesnā€™t matter she just does it all for her own good not for others. Really dislike her especially after this pr/movers van business. Who does she think she is? Ugh yuck.

• Heart
Dani V in my opinion is the shittiest influencer. She only does it for the money and I donā€™t feel like she has any feelings or even thoughts about any mere mortals who follow her. Iā€™ve always gotten the vibe sheā€™s very stuck up and once while on an Instagram live with callie and that woman with the awful eyebrows I saw the way she was acting and I was like ā€œyuckā€. She was with her girlfriend and the way she was acting seemed so bitchy. Callie wanted her to go somewhere and dani was making excuses and acting like she didnā€™t care. I was just thinking callie is meant to be your friend and you really do not seem supportive. Dani is one of those people who is crappy and neglects her friends when sheā€™s in a relationship but when it goes tits up she runs back to her mates. Just find her so false and fake!! She shares great style content and thatā€™s great but it doesnā€™t matter she just does it all for her own good not for others. Really dislike her especially after this pr/movers van business. Who does she think she is? Ugh yuck.
I saw that live too! And I saw another live once with her a couple of years back and she was huffing on a cigarette in a hotel room drunk with a few guys A couple were black and she was really acting up and talking black and when I said something about it she kept ignoring my comment and eventually I came out of it cos she was such a twit!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.