Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that live too! And I saw another live once with her a couple of years back and she was huffing on a cigarette in a hotel room drunk with a few guys A couple were black and she was really acting up and talking black and when I said something about it she kept ignoring my comment and eventually I came out of it cos she was such a twit!
Oh god that made me cringe. What was she talking like?

Reactions: 1
Oh god that made me cringe. What was she talking like?
One of the lads was in the bathroom and she had so he was on the bottom screen..if that makes sense! And she was just talking really gangsta! And she said to him oh is that your black face or something similar. I cant say but to me they all looked coked off their faces. It always used to piss me off cos the next day she would be all oh I'm having a bad flare up! I have fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis and I never drink because it automatically makes you flare up plus a hangover! Shes a bleeping knob!

Reactions: 11
One of the lads was in the bathroom and she had so he was on the bottom screen..if that makes sense! And she was just talking really gangsta! And she said to him oh is that your black face or something similar. I cant say but to me they all looked coked off their faces. It always used to piss me off cos the next day she would be all oh I'm having a bad flare up! I have fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis and I never drink because it automatically makes you flare up plus a hangover! Shes a bleeping knob!
Wow! Funny how now she projects such a different image of herself to the world. Her latest Ad yet again with Amazon. She looks so bloody fake!! She’d try flog anything!! Bet her girlfriend can’t believe her luck!! She’s part of the gifted everything life now

Anyone else just feel like slapping her in the face with a fish? She’s SO privileged and spoilt my god it makes me sick
AFEF1CC9-D5C7-4B0E-AF36-E2AE234FF556.png

Reactions: 4
Wow! Funny how now she projects such a different image of herself to the world. Her latest Ad yet again with Amazon. She looks so bloody fake!! She’d try flog anything!! Bet her girlfriend can’t believe her luck!! She’s part of the gifted everything life now

Anyone else just feel like slapping her in the face with a fish? She’s SO privileged and spoilt my god it makes me sick
View attachment 346472
So much for supporting local and small businesses...I'm guessing that only applies when you are getting freebies...she is soo full of tit !

• Angry
Reactions: 12

View attachment 346472
Omg like shes hard up for money? Or that she needs free food! She got crappy with me once cos she called out someone for using photoshop and the girl had blatantly said she used it as one of her boobs was bigger than the other and she was self conscious. So I messaged her and said how can u call out anyone when all your pics are from your poor photographer laying on the floor so you get a flattering pic? Cos I've seen you in videos and you are much bigger than all of your pics! And they are all the same the "I'm walking swinging a bag!" Got called fatphobic didnt I! Even tho I'm fat myself! Lol

• Wow
I saw that live too! And I saw another live once with her a couple of years back and she was huffing on a cigarette in a hotel room drunk with a few guys A couple were black and she was really acting up and talking black and when I said something about it she kept ignoring my comment and eventually I came out of it cos she was such a twit!
I feel like she’s obsessed with wanting to be liked by popular black people/influencers, I noticed this on Twitter

Reactions: 7
“The fridge is very very empty”. Do what everyone else does: put your hand in your pocket and pay for a food shop.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m usually pretty pro DV but that is shameless.

And yep, she’s not really interested anymore is she. Just churning it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“The fridge is very very empty”. Do what everyone else does: put your hand in your pocket and pay for a food shop.
Especially at this time of year when so many have very little compared to her ! How does she not see how distasteful it is posting those kind of ads ? Has no one called her out on it ?

Reactions: 8
I’m usually pretty pro DV but that is shameless.

And yep, she’s not really interested anymore is she. Just churning it out.
yeah, same here. In the current climate influencers getting free food knocks me sick, there are kids going hungry ffs :/

Also lol forgot about beg friend DV, she does really try hard with black Twitter it’s embarrassing.

There’s all kinds of wrong in that story - the free food from Amazon 🙄 and quite a view of her tombstone teeth 😱

Reactions: 4
There’s all kinds of wrong in that story - the free food from Amazon 🙄 and quite a view of her tombstone teeth 😱
From that head on position, her teeth can’t be disguised very well and look really bad. When she’s holding her phone to do stories, she’s obviously better at angles to make them less obvious. It’s a shame that her teeth look so bad but she / her family have enough money to sort them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
From that head on position, her teeth can’t be disguised very well and look really bad. When she’s holding her phone to do stories, she’s obviously better at angles to make them less obvious. It’s a shame that her teeth look so bad but she / her family have enough money to sort them 🤷🏻‍♀️
She was gifted invisalign ages ago but for some reason started it and then gave up on it?

Reactions: 3
And lots of peoples fridges will be empty this year, who can’t afford to put anything in it but no free amazon food for them....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve seen a few influencers move in to new properties during this pandemic where apparently they’ve had no work?! Suspicious!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.