Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DV seems to have v low self esteem as she's put up with very unhealthy relationships for years (as she's documented) so this one sliver of kindness has had a disproportionate impact on her. Hence all the rushed commitment and immature / teenage declarations of love.
Yes it’s actually quite sad

Reactions: 6
Well there are a lot of benefits involved in being her girlfriend, like her wealth. I’m not saying she’s only with her because of that, but it could make being with her easier especially knowing that she’ll have a more comfortable life with her and her cash
I've thought this before. There's no denying DV has a privileged upbringing from what she shows online. I can imagine her using that to her advantage. I don't know anything about her girlfriend but I wouldn't be surprised if she comes from a modest background & DV is hanging a big carrot on a stick. The free products, gifted weekends away etc. And just her (or her families) wealth in general. I don't know how long they have been together but there's plenty people that move in quickly and it works for them. I don't imagine DV will stand to lose anything if it doesn't work out. She probably still has the other property available to her. Whereas I get the impression the girlfriend will be busting a gut to be able to keep up with DV lifestyle.

Reactions: 6
Yes it’s actually quite sad
Yes, very. For all her insta pics she seems v needy. Perhaps having a more balanced life (eg less self absorbed work) and therapy may help with all of this. Defo looks like she needs some perspective about what a partner can provide.

I've thought this before. There's no denying DV has a privileged upbringing from what she shows online. I can imagine her using that to her advantage. I don't know anything about her girlfriend but I wouldn't be surprised if she comes from a modest background & DV is hanging a big carrot on a stick. The free products, gifted weekends away etc. And just her (or her families) wealth in general. I don't know how long they have been together but there's plenty people that move in quickly and it works for them. I don't imagine DV will stand to lose anything if it doesn't work out. She probably still has the other property available to her. Whereas I get the impression the girlfriend will be busting a gut to be able to keep up with DV lifestyle.
Imagine DV would be devastated if this ended. She seems to have hung everything on this relationship. She also said on twitter she doesn't like sharing stuff with friends recently. Some people do end up forgetting their friends at the first sign of a relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes, very. For all her insta pics she seems v needy. Perhaps having a more balanced life (eg less self absorbed work) and therapy may help with all of this. Defo looks like she needs some perspective about what a partner can provide.

Imagine DV would be devastated if this ended. She seems to have hung everything on this relationship. She also said on twitter she doesn't like sharing stuff with friends recently. Some people do end up forgetting their friends at the first sign of a relationship.
And I’ve always seen her being quite social with friends she always used to have a lot of friends who she’d go out with. Seems strange that she’s now distancing from them and pretty much just absorbing herself into her girlfriend but I think we’ve all had an experience in life where you get attached really quickly to one person and things go downhill very fast... usually these relationships are rebounds

Reactions: 5
The world must be lovely when you are gifted everything. bleeping plum.
How does a fashion ( piss poor one!) Blogger get a freebie from a removal company....she's another one that can afford to pay but doesn't...hopefully the company aren't relying on too much business from her recommendation of them as her engagement is shite !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They are good to be fair as do my garden

but if your loaded like her bleeping pay for their services

Reactions: 7
They are good to be fair as do my garden

but if your loaded like her bleeping pay for their services
That’s what makes it so annoying the fact that she CAN pay but doesn’t. Even her invisalign was gifted and she was too lazy to even keep that up for her ugly dolphin teeth!

Reactions: 4
She probably contacted them begging for a freebie in exchange for publicity. So undignified!

Reactions: 11
She probably contacted them begging for a freebie in exchange for publicity. So undignified!
Exactly this. She never said she was moving until recently so imagine all the companies she's contacted and will no doubt be using over the coming weeks!

Rich witch who does or pays duck all for anything 🤬 her girlfriend will be laughing all the way to the bank 🤑

Reactions: 9
What was that I said about a home (beg) account?! Lol. Also, who on moving day has time to go for a ‘coffee stroll’ ?!

Reactions: 9
Now shes got some more free tit from google..I mean christ have you seen her mum and dad house and the one in Italy?? When I moved into my first house we had no carpets and bean bags with a 1 year old! And what does she actually do? Fuckall apart from show us all her freebies and take tit pictures wearing tit clothes swinging a tit bag! Can you feel my rage hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly this. She never said she was moving until recently so imagine all the companies she's contacted and will no doubt be using over the coming weeks!

Rich witch who does or pays duck all for anything 🤬 her girlfriend will be laughing all the way to the bank 🤑
Her gf might be laughing all the way to the bank, but imagine having to have danie sit on your face 🤨

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
100%! I was thinking she must have asked as noone on her socials even knew she was moving so they wouldn't have contacted her. Imagine being so full of self importance that you ask for people's hardworking services for free just for a bit of tit advertising!!

Reactions: 7
Now shes got some more free tit from google..I mean christ have you seen her mum and dad house and the one in Italy?? When I moved into my first house we had no carpets and bean bags with a 1 year old! And what does she actually do? Fuckall apart from show us all her freebies and take tit pictures wearing tit clothes swinging a tit bag! Can you feel my rage hahaha
‘Swinging a tit bag’ bahahhahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.