Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chip1984

VIP Member
I find the way she treats her girlfriend as an accessory so, SO awkward. Why does she never have a name even?! She seems to be on a level with a piece of jewelry or a pair of shoes as something Dani flashes around for the 'gram, but I guess the girl stands for it because of the £££?
Oh my god, 100% THIS! You've just put into words what I've been thinking all along. She speaks about her like she would a possession; "my gf"...

It's the constant filming of them stroking hands and lying in bed that's weird. It's like she saying "look at us, we've just had sex", as if it's something to prove and as if they are the only ppl in the world shagging!

Then she bangs on about how people should be respecting her gf's privacy, when she clearly doesn't, as she plasters her allover her insta feed/stories for anyone to see!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Tbf I don’t agree with the size/food comments on this thread recently, like duh she’s a fucking plus size influencer? If you have an issue w fat people then that’s on you 🤷🏻‍♀️

But I also worry for her cos I get bad vibes from this gf. Major love bombing red flags.

Dummyfingers

Stephanie Yeboah. She's been sacked by Grazia magazine for antisemitic tweets. All the plus size influencer army are defending her because the majority of them were made 10 years ago when she was 18. They are saying if she was white, she would've kept her job.
IDK, but I'm of the opinion that tweeting shit about Jews, attics and gas chambers is inexcusable whether you are black, white, 18 or 70. Some of us never have those thoughts, let alone fucking tweet them on a public platform.
these people need to get real jobs. I was a civil servant for 18 years, if me or any of my colleagues had made these tweets at any time would have been sacked. No apology would have saved us, because racism, anti semitism and other discriminatory comments are not acceptable.

• Heart

Pongoandperdy

Yes, black lives matter. But I feel like she’s going ott with all her stories atm. Like shes trying too hard.
I actually do give DV credit for this. It is a subject which has horrified and angered so many of us, and I can’t criticise her for wanting to raise awareness to injustice.

I suspect it’s a “damned if you, damned if you don’t” situation for most fashion influencers with heavy hitting topics like this, so she is taking a risk in a way highlighting these issues and using her platform.

I do take your point though, it will be interesting to see how many influencers actually revisit and keep highlighting this issue to their followers, after the immediate furore has calmed. Otherwise it is just empty virtue-signalling.

• Heart

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
My theory! And I could be wrong but I have a feeling that the fallout with Callie and Georgina was because G asked Callie to have a three some with her and her hubby and I think it caused all of them to fall out. I know that sounds far fetched but G is sex mad and I literally had the same thing happen to me with my best friend and it shocked me to the core so much that I no longer speak to my best friend.
Callie and Dani we’re always the closest.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Maryberry

Last week , was so so ill , couldnt get out of bed blah blah blah , now a freebie to be had shes up and about eating , drinking , glammed up ! This is why she pisses me right off , freebie to be had or something to gain , the symptoms just seem to vanish 🙄🙄

• Heart

Minkel

Chatty Member
I'm surprised she has the energy to have sex. I remember a post she did saying don't be afraid to get on top if you are a big girl. She barely gets out of bed let alone gets the energy to get on top! This was after she app got a load of questions about being in a mixed size relationship! I swear they make up shit just like Callie and her I get alot of questions about my hair..cooking...shit makeup...no you don't you just pretend to so you can film shit stories lol.

• Haha

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Out of that whole little click she strikes me as being the most genuine. I think financially she is in a different position to the likes of Callie Thorpe so doesn't need to sell her soul for freebies but i also think she is intelligent and actually a nice person. Nice to see someone in love and happy too in the middle of this shitty virus !

Pongoandperdy

I mean, what is she *doing* all day (apart from begging for free birthday stuff, lolling about on the sofa, scrubbing her face and whining/pining after her GF)?

Honestly, I would be going out of my mind with boredom.

I also found the birthday cake beg a little distasteful. You’ve got plenty of bloody time at the moment mate - find a recipe you like the look of, bake yourself a cake and challenge yourself to decorate it!

Over-privileged sloth.

• Haha

BobRob

I completely refuse to swipe up on their affiliate links. If I want something an “influencer” is advertising I’ll go and find it myself. Absolutely refuse to give them money for doing nothing.

• Heart

jessicarrr

Agreed that her girlfriend looks much younger. I listened to the podcasts she did (the Cosmo one and another one, can't remember the name) where she talks about her new relationship and in one of them she talks about how there is a big age gap between her and her gf - doesn't say how old she is though.

To me it seems really odd that she is making such a big deal about how much her girlfriend looks after her (I'm thinking specifically about the hot water bottle post but lots of other examples) especially this early on in their relationship. I get that she's been treated badly before and I know how lovely it is going into a relationship where someone is actually a genuinely kind person rather than a total knobhead (been there, done that!) but honestly sometimes it sounds like she's celebrating having a carer not a girlfriend!

• Haha

stopthescams

Chatty Member
I’ve said this before but she is constantly craving the attention and approval from prominent people/popular people on black twitter and I find it absolutely cringeworthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

EyesOpened123

I wonder if it would ever cross her mind that maybe once her girlfriend might be the one to need support rather than just being a lap dog at her command. The way she seems so proud that she drops everything to ‘look after’ her. Just like Bobbi used to, and James the housemate. I get chronic illness, I have one myself....but it doesn’t turn all of us into giant 35 year old whining babies who cry and suck our thumbs, and demand people come over to look after us.

• Heart

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Yeah I’m sure I’ve seen something or heard an interview where she said that she won’t smile with her mouth open or show her teeth when speaking. She’s really self conscious of them. I think she was having treatment to sort them out at one point.

I do feel for her as it’s horrible to have something on your face you are so conscious of. Its not something you can hide easily.
Please don’t feel for her.. she is very well off and she still had her braces gifted to her... she is lazy because she still couldn’t be bothered to keep it up.

Tbh feel really sorry for her if she is working in a prison, I don’t think it’s possible to work in that environment and not end up with PTSD.