Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Romy

VIP Member
Oh god. Whenever I see her mouth moving I can’t stop looking at how uncomfortable she looks. Her mouth/face looks so weird when she’s talking and I think it’s because she tries to hide her little dolphin teeth. Also, another ad for amazon eh? Funny how she also added “small businesses” too on the ad to make it seem less shitty that she’s advertising a big company like Amazon in these times where small independent companies are struggling.
View attachment 318838
She has more of her father looks (as for the face)

Dummyfingers

“her gf comparing her to that old lady in schitts creek made me LOL!! she’s basically hinting that dani looks,acts and dresses like an old woman“

Is she? Or just someone very specifically stylish. How old fashioned-ly ageist of you.

I like Dan V’s style - so much plus size fashion is frou frou and floral with those old fashioned 50s dress silhouettes - hers isn’t. Bland to some perhaps - classic, understated, clean and crisp to others - lines and shapes that fats almost never get to see on representations of their bodies nor wear.
I actually like Dani (she can be a bit moany and a bit woke sometimes but I'll forgive her) and her style too and I often look at older women for style ideas. Personally I find older women are attractive, exude a confidence and don't need to follow trends to look good. I'm not a huge fan of beige, but that's because I'm a dirty cow and I'll spill all over it... 🐄