Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BobRob

“The fridge is very very empty”. Do what everyone else does: put your hand in your pocket and pay for a food shop.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

EyesOpened123

She’s just not getting that people aren’t engaging because her content is so dull and staged nowadays, Instagram use that data and ultimately only put her post high up on a few people’s feeds. It’s like she doesn’t do that homework or the background work into how people use social media anymore. Most other content creators are doing cool reels, posting lives, Q&As, montages...she posts the same monochromatic posed image of herself looking into the distance and expects people to engage with it. She comes across disinterested, bored and actually like she’s completely fallen out of love with what she does. She needs a total overhaul of her content or perhaps it’s time she tried a ‘proper’ job? She certainly doesn’t seem like she enjoys this anymore. I wish I had the guts to say this directly to her but I know I’d be the bad guy and she’d be the victim. It’s so sad to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
My theory! And I could be wrong but I have a feeling that the fallout with Callie and Georgina was because G asked Callie to have a three some with her and her hubby and I think it caused all of them to fall out. I know that sounds far fetched but G is sex mad and I literally had the same thing happen to me with my best friend and it shocked me to the core so much that I no longer speak to my best friend.
Callie and Dani we’re always the closest.
Omg settle down 😂😂😂😂😂!!! There’s no way anyone could ever know if this was in any way even remotely true! 🤪

From memory they all fell out over some BS bopo internal politics. I think it was BR and George that the original feud started with and Callie & Dani took sides with Bethany, as she positions herself as Queen of the Fats. I can’t remember the specifics of the fall out though.

• Haha

Minkel

Chatty Member
No her GIRLFRIEND does her hot water bottle. Remember her story when her GIRLFRIEND said she will always fill her hot water bottle. And the time they were at the services and her GIRLFRIEND filled hers up for her. Btw did you all know she has a GIRLFRIEND/CARER!

• Haha

Chip1984

VIP Member
Oh dear, she's having a meltdown on Twitter over parts of East London having no water for 24 hours max. Poor Danie has had to spend her hard earned cash on some bottled water and go a few hours without a bath/shower.
Sorry but I'm more inclined to feel for the families in E London who don't have the funds to pay for bottled Evian delivered to their homes and those who have come home from a long shift at work and can't get a proper wash.
Poor Danie, her life is so hard when she temporarily has no water and has to sit around at home all day filming videos of her stroking her girlfriend's hand...

• Heart

Minkel

Chatty Member
Now shes got some more free shit from google..I mean christ have you seen her mum and dad house and the one in Italy?? When I moved into my first house we had no carpets and bean bags with a 1 year old! And what does she actually do? Fuckall apart from show us all her freebies and take shit pictures wearing shit clothes swinging a shit bag! Can you feel my rage hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Hi guys I’m still not ‘working’ but my bank balance needs topping up so I need you to swipe up and buy some of my love list using my hidden aff links.

Reactions: 15

EyesOpened123

The bottom line for me with DV is that she hates her followers - she can’t stand people messaging her, asking questions etc.... and it’s showing. But she knows that without followers she basically doesn’t have a job or an income. And heaven forbid she would ever have to get a 9-5 like the rest of us mere mortals 🙄

its.sims

03DD2825-4792-49BB-9C8C-623DAE940308.jpeg

New here - came to see if all the ads bothered everyone else as much as they do me, and saw this on her Twitter feed. What’s the point of being an influencer if you don’t want to share with your followers or even your friends?????? See a therapist and get a different job.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
What annoys me about Danielle is her shitty attitude. I know people who have CFS/ME and it is dehabilitating no doubt. My issue with Her is that she says stuff like “my disability doesn’t disappear when I’m on gifted trips or sitting on a sun lounger”.

no it doesn’t, but she is lucky that her ‘job’ is so flexible that if she wants to spend a week in bed she can... im sure it’s easier being in pain relaxing in a gifted swanky hotel than dragging yourself to your full time job for an 8 hour shift. How taxing can being a full time influencer be anyway? She chose that career.

she should count herself lucky she is in such a privaleged position and not having to live on disability benefits or slog it out in a full time office job like the millions of others out there!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Juniper

Chatty Member
Re the tweet: hugely hypocritical of her to call anyone out for getting handed anything! She blags for a living!

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Tbh feel really sorry for her if she is working in a prison, I don’t think it’s possible to work in that environment and not end up with PTSD.
Same! Also, this speaks to DV’s brattiness I think - moaning about how she can’t use her phone at work when this is her job! Well, duh! I don’t think you’d want a prison guard distracted by FarmVille.

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
We stayed in this really nice hotel, great for couples, good food and best of all it was free. Now I’m home I’m back in bed as all those freebies made me feel really tired.

• Haha

Enid Swamp

I absolutely hate the fashion directed at plus size women. It’s such lazy assumption that we want to wear bloody butterflies and cold shoulders.

• Heart

TrulyScrumptious

It absolutely creeps me out... again I know I’ve harped on about it before but I still csnt believe she was literally GIFTED Invisalign and she still couldn’t be bothered doing it... that alone is such a privilege that many people can never afford. It’s why she does the joker smile because she has baby dolphin teeth
Fuck me I'm dead baby dolphin teeth 😂 never heard such an accurate description in my life

• Haha