Danielle Mansutti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched her explant highlight last night and omg what a load of hog wash. I truly believe she had complications because she didn’t follow the after care properly. She even says in her blogs she was pushing herself because she felt fine and had no pain- deep down she would know this and that’s why she’s deleted her videos. When you get implants and the dr tells you bed rest and not moving your arms, that’s exactly what it means regardless of how you feel. Not go home and do try on videos of the cheap tat you vlog on YouTube. I can’t believe she’s going to run with this narrative and lie lie lie

Reactions: 16
Wow she really is desperately trying to convince herself she likes her boobs just fine ISNT she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s such a hypocrite. Claims to ‘owe’ her followers a ‘duty of care’ and yet deletes the vlogs which document the actual process, because it doesn’t fit the narrative of martyrdom that she’s angling for.

How many ‘real’ versions of yourself do you have to construct before you smell the odour of your own bullshit? I almost feel sorry for her but then remember videos like the one where she shamed big breasted women to make herself feel better about her smaller boobs (also deleted; funny that). Karma sure is a witch, huh...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I have to defend Dani in this situation - when you go through a medical misadventure and your health is at threat, it can cause a magnitude of different mental health issues ranging from severe anxiety, depression, PTSD, OCD etc. The mental distress can become so overwhelming, one may consider taking their life. Once you begin to come out the other side, you start to see yourself getting a second chance at life, so I can completely understand where Dani is coming from in this respect. I think unless you have been through a similar situation, it can be a difficult situation to understand. So I do have a lot of sympathy for Dani and hope she get's through it. Sadly, it could be several years until she mentally recovers from this ordeal but time really does help heal.

Reactions: 2
i've never seen her embrace her italian roots but now she's lusting over some guy, it's suddenly her homeland
thought you said that place was the uk, hun????
And then Australia jeez she's so desperate needs to grow the duck up

Reactions: 6
It’s really sad how these influencers just get boob jobs without researching the way a normal person would before getting one. Just because it’s a cosmetic procedure doesn’t make it any less serious than a normal one.

Reactions: 8
i won't be surprised if she was botched, but she didn't follow that aftercare. Here is what she wrote on her youtube video after the surgery.
Danielle Mansutti
1.6M subscribers
Sharing my no filter, raw & real experience with you to take you along on my breast augmentation journey. 🖤

It would be incredible if you watch the full video first as it shows you the entire process in the decision making to fully grasp where my mind has been at with debating this decision for over ten years of my life.

I'm currently writing to you from future Dani (3 days post op as I'm typing this and I've edited a whole video!! Woohooo!) who is so insanely happy with the decision I finally made for myself, knowing it was the right thing for me, and only me.
It was something I did for myself, and I'm really happy I am now at place at 26 years old where I'm doing things for me.

I'm truly over the moon... And I am so excited to be taking you along with me for the entire process - from the decision making, to the consultations, to the pre-op, surgery day, and recovery.

I've filmed this in an extremely unfiltered, raw and real way for you to see the true ups and downs of this experience. This is not to promote surgery of any kind, this video is to be completely unfiltered with you about a decision I made.

I really hope you enjoy watching this journey and I will be back in a few days with part 2! Thank you so much, and I love you. ✨

Find me on IG & Tiktok @danimansutti ♡

♡ Business Enquiries ♡
[email protected]\\

I think she has taken them down so no one can call her out and she can bend the truth, and i think she is going to try to sue.
Funny how she never said she was in pain for all that time...

Reactions: 5
Thing is if she is trying to sue her body and what needed doing is evidence too so if she didn't follow aftercare which is quite clear she didn't then she don't have a leg to stand on

Reactions: 1
i won't be surprised if she was botched, but she didn't follow that aftercare. Here is what she wrote on her youtube video after the surgery.
Danielle Mansutti
1.6M subscribers
Sharing my no filter, raw & real experience with you to take you along on my breast augmentation journey. 🖤

It would be incredible if you watch the full video first as it shows you the entire process in the decision making to fully grasp where my mind has been at with debating this decision for over ten years of my life.

I'm currently writing to you from future Dani (3 days post op as I'm typing this and I've edited a whole video!! Woohooo!) who is so insanely happy with the decision I finally made for myself, knowing it was the right thing for me, and only me.
It was something I did for myself, and I'm really happy I am now at place at 26 years old where I'm doing things for me.

I'm truly over the moon... And I am so excited to be taking you along with me for the entire process - from the decision making, to the consultations, to the pre-op, surgery day, and recovery.

I've filmed this in an extremely unfiltered, raw and real way for you to see the true ups and downs of this experience. This is not to promote surgery of any kind, this video is to be completely unfiltered with you about a decision I made.

I really hope you enjoy watching this journey and I will be back in a few days with part 2! Thank you so much, and I love you. ✨

Find me on IG & Tiktok @danimansutti ♡

♡ Business Enquiries ♡
[email protected]\\

I think she has taken them down so no one can call her out and she can bend the truth, and i think she is going to try to sue.
Funny how she never said she was in pain for all that time...
For over 10 years? So before she was even 16 she was dreaming of a boob job? I swear I've heard her also say that if she wasn't in this business and staring at herself while editing and being in the public eye she wouldn't think of going through this. She's so hypocritical I can't

Reactions: 3
I'm fed up with this "people who damaged me" thing she keeps saying, it's your fault for not vetting the people doing it and not following the aftercare properly - I also don't know if I'm remembering this wrong but I feel like it was quite a quick decision? Like obviously she'd been thinking about getting the surgery for years but it doesn't seem like she spent a lot of time actually researching the people doing it.

Reactions: 9
She flew to Australia, came back from Australia, got a tattoo and her lips done again, all before explant surgery. Hypocrisy much?
Miss Wonky Boobs is such a bleeping liar.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.