Will she get a fine!?!? I hope so
Chloe Ferry got a fine of 10 grand only fair Danielle gets the same I think....Will she get a fine!?!? I hope so
Yeahhhhh I doubt it myself but even still! She should get some sort of punishment with her having such a platform in social media she should be setting a example plus the fact her mother is “high risk “Chloe Ferry got a fine of 10 grand only fair Danielle gets the same I think....
I doubt she's got that money to pay though!![]()
Oh a million percent she should get a fine and a large one I'm just laughing to myself that she gives it large with all her knock off bags but a fine for the consequences of her own actions would probably put her into hardshipYeahhhhh I doubt it myself but even still! She should get some sort of punishment with her having such a platform in social media she should be setting a example plus the fact her mother is “high risk “
Lollllllll would love to be a fly on the wall seeing that come through her letter boxOh a million percent she should get a fine and a large one I'm just laughing to myself that she gives it large with all her knock off bags but a fine for the consequences of her own actions would probably put her into hardshipshe'll have to really hustle getting tit on by 14 year old boys on her trips to Dubai if she gets the punishment she deserves..
Exactly ! My point too, the platform she’s got and her few fans, she should get the fine, I had a quick look at her moms Twitter and she’s preaching about people staying home etc she apparently had the virus in March and was really ill, not that I believe it as we would not have heard the end of it but she should have a word with her daughter teach her some life lessonsI mean, she is obviously thicker than pig tit, but you think even a bleep brained fuckwit like her would have seen the furore created by Rita Ora and thought better of publicising her party. Rita is A list, Lloyd is beneath Z list but even she has social media followers and 'fans' (mostly jism encrusted knuckle draggers) who will be influenced by her and look at her social media.
Omg is it really!!! So she’s promoting a entertainer siteIt’s a well known entertainer site, she has picked up plenty of experience in Dubai
She’s already actually had the cheek to comment “get well soon” on Kerry’s grid post via her miss.ketones Instagram. She really is a piss taker.Exactly ! My point too, the platform she’s got and her few fans, she should get the fine, I had a quick look at her moms Twitter and she’s preaching about people staying home etc she apparently had the virus in March and was really ill, not that I believe it as we would not have heard the end of it but she should have a word with her daughter teach her some life lessons
Omg is it really!!! So she’s promoting a entertainer site
Kerry Katona tested positive, I’ll send her a msg so she knows her silly witch of a co z lister isn’t taking it all to seriously
Jism encrusted knuckle draggersI mean, she is obviously thicker than pig tit, but you think even a bleep brained fuckwit like her would have seen the furore created by Rita Ora and thought better of publicising her party. Rita is A list, Lloyd is beneath Z list but even she has social media followers and 'fans' (mostly jism encrusted knuckle draggers) who will be influenced by her and look at her social media.
Was she a portapotty? I thought she only ever went to Dubai with the pringle scoffing fake electrician? I rememeber Maria Fowler outing her as a brass though saying some oldie paid for a flat for her in Mayfair and there was serious beef between the two of them on twitterLollllllll would love to be a fly on the wall seeing that come through her letter boxso you know she used to be a Dubai porta potty too? Lollll
she best get packing off to Dubai you go lady
get the dollar in girlllll she bleeping deserves it the looser, she’s deleted it all from her grid and took comments off
I know who I'd believe from those 2 and it ain't Miss D Lloyd.Was she a portapotty? I thought she only ever went to Dubai with the pringle scoffing fake electrician? I rememeber Maria Fowler outing her as a brass though saying some oldie paid for a flat for her in Mayfair and there was serious beef between the two of them on twitter
She will probably set up one of her hot tub parties in Birmingham to cover the cost of the fine
Dubai Porta PottyLollllllll would love to be a fly on the wall seeing that come through her letter boxso you know she used to be a Dubai porta potty too? Lollll
she best get packing off to Dubai you go lady
get the dollar in girlllll she bleeping deserves it the looser, she’s deleted it all from her grid and took comments off
Ooooo do you have someShe used to book her Dubai trips in Thomas Cool at 20K a pop, she doesn’t work or have any brand associations so she’s doing something fishy to afford it !!!
I wish i had something decentOoooo do you have some![]()
I am shocked that young women are happy to allow themselves to be degraded in that way. All for photos for the gram, and designer handbags....Lollllllll would love to be a fly on the wall seeing that come through her letter boxso you know she used to be a Dubai porta potty too? Lollll
she best get packing off to Dubai you go lady
get the dollar in girlllll she bleeping deserves it the looser, she’s deleted it all from her grid and took comments off
May be it was her wedding that coat all that money? I can’t see her spending 20k in the 5palm ? She’s unemployed ain’t she? And so is her hubby lolllllI wish i had something decentMy friend used to work at Thomas Cook and used to book her holidays for her, she also knows the husband through mutal people. She was the one who told me about the hot tub parties too
I’m probably going to regret asking this but what are the hot tub parties?I wish i had something decentMy friend used to work at Thomas Cook and used to book her holidays for her, she also knows the husband through mutal people. She was the one who told me about the hot tub parties too