Has anybody watched her porno for people and giggles
I nearly pissed myself when she cried out mid bag to freckly michael
"ahhhh fukkkkin love yuuuuu, yer derty c*nt"![]()
Where can this be found, lol
Has anybody watched her porno for people and giggles
I nearly pissed myself when she cried out mid bag to freckly michael
"ahhhh fukkkkin love yuuuuu, yer derty c*nt"![]()
I would post a link on here but it probably breaks the rules! just search danielle lloyd sex tape on google and it easily comes up.....Where can this be found, lol
A lot of stuff she is papped with is fake knock offsI suspect some of them, particularly when she'd just split up from Jamie, but she strikes me as the sort who thinks she should be kept not the other way around so now she's married I honestly can't see her agreeing to be tit on by 70 year old arabic men just to keep Mike in givenchy jumpers lol nor can I see that any man would be ok with his wife doing it...onlyfans is bad enough!
That said, I don't know where all her money comes from now, she isnt exactly a successful model anymore and designed4love makeup brushes look like any old rit someone could buy off AliExpress and stick a logo on.....
So god knows![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Where can this be found, lol
Jesus christ!! Well at least she's open about it I suppose.... I dont see the point of openly admitting fake designer stuff might as well just get river island lol
Shes had a designer vag has she not?Best comment was on here a, while ago about her designer fan 'was like a dlit on an ironing board'![]()
Must be deleted I can’t see it, says about chicken when you sign up...her latest Instagram video .. is it just me or is she on something ? I’d say she’s much more than just pissed![]()
Yes her eyes are all over the place, either she's on the white stuff or she's shagged out...her latest Instagram video .. is it just me or is she on something ? I’d say she’s much more than just pissed![]()
Natasha Hamilton is selling that ketone stuff too I think.
[/QUOT
She’s in co-hoots with my Ex- fave Calum best. Had to delete him too much ketones and crystals.ketone diet is simple you don’t need all this extra pyramid rit
I would post a link on here but it probably breaks the rules! just search danielle lloyd sex tape on google and it easily comes up.....
Be prepared to feel very turned OFF![]()
Oh she does my head in, all the bloody ketone stuff on her Instagram all the time. Never used to mind her but it’s all she goes on about now. I’m surprised she isn’t up the duff by the latest on/off fellaNatasha Hamilton is selling that ketone stuff too I think.