Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AngelBabes

VIP Member
@restingbtcface a gentle reminder as requested beaut…😉

I very much doubt this took place on CBB! 🤣 But who knows with this tramp? 🤷🏼‍♀️ This photo was obviously taken before Gint the monkey man chavtastic bint got his Turkey teef. 😁

1CDF5445-95E7-4AB8-9984-C5E966B4C38B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

pumpkinpie6

I live near Danielle she lives outside of Birmingham won't say exactly where. All I can hear them do is argue and he storms out the house most of the time. Lovely kids though shitty neighbours

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The mother enabled this vile yokes behaviour her whole life, she didn't want to miss any gravy trains that might be going. I remember watching that therapy show a few years ago , celebs went to therapy and were filmed and this dope sitting there saying her mum told her girls were all just jealous of her cause shes so pretty so thats where her rotten attitude comes from
The mother is a yoke as well, remember when the brother and kirsty broke up and the parents came to the house the week before christmas to take the car of her and kirsty filmed it all, the mother and father shouting profanities at her and the father pulling everything out of the car and throwing it onto the ground . Imagine a week before christmas taking a car away from the mother of your grandchild, and shouting abuse at her with the kids in the house and having absolutely no shame, so its no wonder their kids are absolute w*nkers if the parents carry on like this

Jealous of a racist, illiterate, dog rough old fishwife whose 'career' is MLM and flashing her cunt on Only Fans? She is ugly inside and out and her surgery has made her look like an alien.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

AngelBabes

VIP Member
No way?! Why did Alves block you? Did you tell them they looked like Danielle? If so, kinda warranted. 😉
He had a photo taken outside of a Gynecologist’s clinic and was waffling on about being a woman, blah blah blah! 🙄 I said you’ll never have periods, you’ll never need to get a PAP, you’ll never be at risk of ovarian / cervical cancer etc etc..you catch my drift beaut? So basically, I was telling the truth, I wasn’t being rude because it’s not in my nature…and yeah, the truth hurts so the cunt blocked me. Bye bitch! 👋🏻😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She used to be pretty when she was younger. Never stunning, but pretty. Now her face looks so harsh from all the work she’s had done

Reactions: 21

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
Her mom is quite quiet lately ain’t she ! Used to post all kinds about people hating them or trolling them well trolling Danielle but the mother would post all kinds she was relentless embarrassing really
The mother enabled this vile yokes behaviour her whole life, she didn't want to miss any gravy trains that might be going. I remember watching that therapy show a few years ago , celebs went to therapy and were filmed and this dope sitting there saying her mum told her girls were all just jealous of her cause shes so pretty so thats where her rotten attitude comes from
The mother is a yoke as well, remember when the brother and kirsty broke up and the parents came to the house the week before christmas to take the car of her and kirsty filmed it all, the mother and father shouting profanities at her and the father pulling everything out of the car and throwing it onto the ground . Imagine a week before christmas taking a car away from the mother of your grandchild, and shouting abuse at her with the kids in the house and having absolutely no shame, so its no wonder their kids are absolute w*nkers if the parents carry on like this

• Angry
Reactions: 20
How sad and yet utterly predictably that classless cunt Lloyd has no greater aspiration for her daughter than to be a beauty queen. I mean, to be fair, with that gene pol, she's unlikely to be a nuclear scientist but even so....

• Haha
Reactions: 18

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
Every time I hear Danielle’s name I think back to when her son was in an incubator fighting for his life in hospital, after being born quite prematurely. She went abroad on a partying holiday with her friends because she “deserved a break”. The woman disgusts me. 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

saadd3434

VIP Member
I can see an accident waiting to happen…Does anyone else think the width of the pool is too narrow for the size of that board when the boys are falling off? 😳
I think the pool is too narrow in general and wondering why she didn’t get it made bigger (as wide as her Pringle fanny perhaps?) 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17

GoldSilver

VIP Member
It will never not be funny that Fanielle was so desperate for a girl (thinking that she’d look like her) and when she finally got one she looks the spit of her Dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 17