Danielle Donohoe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think walk in wardrobe stuff is all that good. I've returned more than I've bought

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I dont think walk in wardrobe stuff is all that good. I've returned more than I've bought
bought different things from walk in wardrobe over the years - generally online in sales - while things look good on social media the actual items aren’t great quality at all. Had to return items for being faulty too.
I think Laura is a good sales woman & showcases the stuff well / mind you haven’t watched them since they got that new warehouse.
that video on the sofa of them announcing Danielle - Danielle’s make up is horrendous. On the basis of caked on orange make up alone I think she is a bad call!!
totally agree with another poster above - no classiness with Danielle at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They picked her because they love everything she "stands for" .... 🤢 do they mean materialistic, tone deaf, boring, moany etc etc? What exactly does she stand for? She's all over the place

Had to laugh 😆

on stories gushing about heading to Belfast for her facial at Woodford - how good it was and the difference even after one treatment. But they recommended 6 so of course she’s having 6 - never look a gift horse in the mouth and all that!

Then proceeds to say how they are pricier than a normal facial, about to say but you get what you pay for and nearly tripped head first what she realised she ain’t paying. And quickly changed what she was saying!!!

Then on to Dundalk for free lipo and home to go for a feed!

She’s not bad craic!

Attachments

• 29.5 KB
  • 48.6 KB
    • Angry
    Reactions: 4
    In the car in the evening, she was in a hurry and running late, but she still made time to talk shite to the camera.

• Haha
    That child sitting with a dummy in the mouth dictating what’s going to happen shows exactly the spoilt generation this insta hun life is creating!

I’m sure all of these people have opinions about people. No one is forcing anyone to read here.

Another gift, another jumper, another outing.
    Did she rant about tattle? I wonder if I missed it. I didnt see any stories about people's opinions as i was manic busy getting my facial/ Botox/ laser hair removal/ lasik/ playing golf/ meeting the gurrrls ..
    ---
    Free jewellery but the bessssst thing is the free cupcakesssss 💦

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Did she rant about tattle? I wonder if I missed it. I didnt see any stories about people's opinions as i was manic busy getting my facial/ Botox/ laser hair removal/ lasik/ playing golf/ meeting the gurrrls ..
    ---
    You forgot about being busy judging other peoples bathrooms 🚽

Reactions: 1
    ---
    Think this is what rattled her, I have tried to like her but she's coming across so sweet that she's saccharine 😛

Attachments

Sorry I didn't have time to write about that as was just rushing out to the Europa for the night.
    Sorry totally forgot that! Just too busy being busted 🥵 all my work has really caught up with me so too tired to remember.

Living off toast, because she hasn't done a food shop?! It takes all of 10 minutes to organise an online delivery.

• Haha
    Sorry I didn't have time to write about that as was just rushing out to the Europa for the night.

Sorry totally forgot that! Just too busy being busted 🥵 all my work has really caught up with me so too tired to remember.

Living off toast, because she hasn't done a food shop?! It takes all of 10 minutes to organise an online delivery.

You know what you just aren’t working hard enough and have way too much time on your hands @Ohreallynow 😂😂😂

Wetting myself at her saying how amazing it would be to be gifted a 6.5k baffroom.

Girl who won likely been working hard and doing the house up in stages - meanwhile this one is chopping and changing her house on the weekly.
    Its evident she not doing proper tax reforms on all her gifted items and experiences.

Attachments

• Heart
    She seems to have really changed. I think Covid meant that there was a real drop in work and now it’s just #ad after #ad after #ad.

I just can’t with the layers & layers of make up 🤯
    View attachment 2538258
    She clearly is not very good at doing make up 🤡
    ---
    bought different things from walk in wardrobe over the years - generally online in sales - while things look good on social media the actual items aren’t great quality at all. Had to return items for being faulty too.
    I think Laura is a good sales woman & showcases the stuff well / mind you haven’t watched them since they got that new warehouse.
    that video on the sofa of them announcing Danielle - Danielle’s make up is horrendous. On the basis of caked on orange make up alone I think she is a bad call!!
    totally agree with another poster above - no classiness with Danielle at all!
    Im shocked at the amount of holidays walk in wardrobe has in a year she is clearly ripping people off big time with her prices when she can afford to be away so much
    at a time when people are struggling you would think she would stop showing off online

• Heart
    Reactions: 3
    Ten stories - still not getting to the point of whatever she wanted to say

75% advocating BPerfect, the rest dedicated to WIW - not one of them marked as an ad! All downloaded nicely reported.

Brief mention of all the people & businesses impacted by the flooding in Newry whilst she casually prances of yet again to Fermanagh!
    For no doubt another free, heavily discounted or collaborative stay!

She is insufferable!

• Heart