Danielle Donohoe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I moan about her a lot but...does anyone else cringe whenever she does that Mutley style snigger? She always does it and it's just irritating

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gosh.... she is JUST like us girls trying to balance work and kids and life!!! 🫠 I'm sure it's just manic for her getting botox and facials and drive thru coffees and doing £100,000 worth of online shopping.

Reactions: 4
Shes such a crap brand ambassador, can't understand why anyone would pay her to advertise their brand. On the other day talking about how wonderful go coffee is, nothing like it. Then next thing posing with a lavazza cup. Then always licking round david rodgers for freebies and now posting a link to the child's scooter from smyths 🤷‍♀️ fools and their money comes to mind

Reactions: 7
Maybe if she actually spent quality time with Marla, she wouldn't be up screaming for her? Or at least a bit less?

Reactions: 3
For someone who was in an awful rush out of the house she spent enough time talking into the camera.

I don't think I even own as many clothes as she was deciding between this morning 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For someone who was in an awful rush out of the house she spent enough time talking into the camera.

I don't think I even own as many clothes as she was deciding between this morning 🤣🤣
Same. 35 minutes before drop off I'd probably be focused on getting the kids sorted and out.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but the socks and trainers are not a look you would expect from walk in wardrobe, the only reason they’ve picked Danielle is because she’s the only person there is in Banbridge with a following walk in wardrobe is classy and stylish and Danielle is not she dresses like she’s in her 20’s when she looks in her 40’s. They made a bad choice with this 1

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but the socks and trainers are not a look you would expect from walk in wardrobe, the only reason they’ve picked Danielle is because she’s the only person there is in Banbridge with a following walk in wardrobe is classy and stylish and Danielle is not she dresses like she’s in her 20’s when she looks in her 40’s. They made a bad choice with this 1
Totally agree...the socks and trainers🤮🤮. Just can't warm to Danielle at all, her style is awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 6