Danielle Donohoe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said before she gets them as her and husbands lives are so busy... so like any normal house then?

I worked FT, as did my husband, when the kids were small and we managed to have a dinner on the table every night of the week without resorting to buying ready made meals.

Whatever suits, but don't say it's lack of time when she's not working out of the house, she's away getting free facials, trying clothes on, going to the gym/golf course, wandering round the boulevard and seeking out free weekends for them... no reason why why can't make a bolognese or stew herself, is there?

But sure lookit, if we were all getting free food wouldn't we take it too? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Here good on her for getting trim, she showed old pics of herself, post pregnancy ones and she was a bit of a porker but the id eat myself if i was chocolate routine really bugs, pre kids pics of herself she looked ill, eating disorder ill ! The red dress gives off a certain vibe so its a no from me.
All typed while tucking into my “kids are in bed celebratory kipling apple pie” ( *other brands are available)

Here good on her for getting trim, she showed old pics of herself, post pregnancy ones and she was a bit of a porker but the id eat myself if i was chocolate routine really bugs, pre kids pics of herself she looked ill, eating disorder ill ! The red dress gives off a certain vibe so its a no from me.
All typed while tucking into my “kids are in bed celebratory kipling apple pie” ( *other brands are available)
Ah now, I know danielle and while she is 110% obsessed with herself (and in fairness she looks great) I’ve never known her to be a “bit of a porker” tbh.

Reactions: 5
Red dress is giving ‘single’
But then she’s saying she’s sending it back… fishing for compliments I’d say 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She's absolutely loving all of the praise in the comments. She'd absolutely no need to post that photo when she'd already sent the dress back, she just wanted all the arse lickers to complement her. From what I can see she's living the life of a single person, it's coming across to me that Pete is only useful to parent their children so as she can attend her various events etc.

Reactions: 4
No wonder she had go put her bathtub in the wardrobe. No room anywhere else as the house must be overrun with shoes and clothes!

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she didn’t just keep the red dress. The skirts she wears are above her tops nearly anyway and it looks like she’s nothing on. The dress is longer.

Also if the c section pouch is so normal why worry about it. We’ve all got it. Mines numb underneath, I can’t feel anything at all there. She did even really have one, it looked pretty flat to me.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she didn’t just keep the red dress. The skirts she wears are above her tops nearly anyway and it looks like she’s nothing on. The dress is longer.

Also if the c section pouch is so normal why worry about it. We’ve all got it. Mines numb underneath, I can’t feel anything at all there. She did even really have one, it looked pretty flat to me.
No. But she has to flog something and why not get it free while you're at it! Greedy. She's got dismorphia for sure. Her looks and shape are now an obsession and fixation so she'll do anything hence the botox 300 pound facials the lipo now this and 7 days a week gym

Reactions: 2
How much money does she spend on clothes and shoes? I honestly can't get over the constant spending 😩 I was going to say I picked the wrong job working in the NHS, but I'll not actually say that. I would much rather have less money but have satisfaction in my job, even though my work is hard and stressful, I make a difference in people's lives. I contribute to society and try every day to go the extra mile for my patients. She can't say any of those things, she is lazy, thinks trying on clothes and posing or going for free beauty treatments is work. I can sleep at night knowing I'm not trying to scam businesses or people out of their money. All while selling your children online to help you seem more relatable

Reactions: 8
The over lined lips the whole way around her mouth is wild.
It’s giving clown.
The seat belt pulled down so it’s not across her body is the height of stupidity. With so many car accidents recently and deaths, how hard is it to wear a seatbelt correctly. So vain.

The absolute dose!!
She is so up herself. Why would you film clothes you don’t want or like ffs!!!!
So everyone can tell her how well she looks. She is away again on some gym workout day. That husband is a fool for putting up with her.
And she still can't speak properly 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

Reactions: 7
So everyone can tell her how well she looks. She is away again on some gym workout day. That husband is a fool for putting up with her.
And she still can't speak properly 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
Don’t understand why she needs to be driving the whole way from Banbridge to Magherafelt on a Saturday morning just to go to the gym!
That’s at least an hours drive FFS 🤦‍♀️

Count the time select there, the drive home with probably a diversion for coffee and your asay from your kids on a Saturday morning when you could be talking them out for a walk or to a park!

Still no rings on and the card behind her says something about following your heart and something about Pete?

• Wow
Reactions: 3