Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t have an issue with Katie becoming pregnant. She’s been with Rio a while and actually married him. Lol. It will be Jessica Wright who will be sticking pins into her boyfriends condoms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Yolo_polo

Everyone needs to stop following these ‘influencers’ and stop buying the shit products they promote on their pages. It’s basically us that are funding the flamboyant lifestyles they then rub in our faces. It really needs to stop wish everyone would just boycott them all!

Reactions: 27

leon19

All these comments I've seen on her weight is just horrible she's only just given birth. Can't win these days if you lose your baby weight and bounce back straight away then you get criticised for only caring about your weight and your baby not being your priority. And if you have gained weight from the pregnancy people still criticise and call new mums fat!! 😡

Reactions: 25

Whatever123

VIP Member
Completely disagree. I think her relationship seems lovely! They’re always laughing and joking around. They seem happy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I had to unfollow before I even got right through the stories. These people are an absolute embarrassing disgrace. I stopped watching after she said ‘I worked hard ‘ no you didn’t you moron. My best friend is a respiratory nurse and also has asthma and she’s worked hard through the pandemic and looked after her 2 young boys, one who has autism, challenging behaviour etc that was after being widowed 2 years years ago at just 36. She has worked HARD not some moron pushing her nutritional business as she calls it because even she can’t bring herself to say herbalife. Do these stupid people not think about what would happen if they became ill with COVID while abroad and were stuck there in hospital for months or worse coming home without someone because they died from Covid while ‘ working in Dubai ‘. Is it wrong that I almost wish one of these idiots would get it to teach them a lesson.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Londonsays

Chatty Member
I don’t really see what’s wrong with her buying her nike trainers and why that has anything to do with others not being able to afford school uniforms and visiting food banks. Is she not to buy her shoes? I can’t imagine Nike trainers for a 1 year old are that extravagantly priced? I’ve not checked but maybe £30?

Reactions: 22

Hairraiser

VIP Member
I’ve unfollowed , can’t believe her reasons for going! The rest of the country haven’t been on holiday, haven’t seen family and friends, but we’ve all had to manage, we’ve done it to keep one another safe. She swans off to Dubai cause she wants to promote her rank body on a beach, just because she’d already booked it and wanted to promote her hard work losing weight!
I’m so angry

Reactions: 21

Thewhitekanye

Who gives a shit if her parents where visiting their newborn grand daughter, this corona shite is exactly that shite. Everyone is fine queuing up for kfc, McDonald’s or stupid protests. Let them be.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Her fella seems really nice, much better than the last knob although that wouldn’t be hard
Yes, he seems really nice; a thoroughly decent guy.

I think Danielle seems a nice person too. She strikes me as a very optimistic person who makes the best of everything and sees the best in everyone. She never seems to have dramas with people and seems to stay good friends with lots of people. When she’s shown her mum on her stories I’ve noticed her mum also seems a very upbeat, decent type of person too.

HM93

So glad I found this thread I had to unfollow her today. Spouting her crap about Herbalife when it’s all a load of shite. It’s frustrating as I do enjoy TOWIE and thought she was one of the better ones on there, who stood up for herself but agree with others here that my opinion has changed she’s no better than the rest of them!

And stop showing your bloody stomach with crop tops every story and post it’s so annoying!!! “I lost 4 stone” yes hun by drinking shit shakes, when they stop and she starts eating actual food again she’ll put some of it back on. Really aggravates me that people fall for this as I’m on my own weight loss journey through a calorie deficit and actually exercise I do 3-4 times a week and it took me nearly two months to lose 14 whole lbs and guess what, none of it has gone back on as I am doing it (or so I like to think) steadily and properly....I eat what I fancy in moderation no shakes in sight. It’s tough but I feel good and yet they are all “drink a shake and lose 100 stone” type shit!

I just hate the thought of people believing these shakes and pyramid schemes work 😡😡😡

Bore off with your ‘work trip’ love, sick of them not even apologising for their lack of morals and deleting comments. It’s nothing to do with the fact that legally they may be able to physically take a flight it’s the ‘I’m alright jack’ attitude and lack of morals that does my head in. Rant over 😂

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
Cannot stand her, always found her smug on Towie, & she looks like she's midway transitioning, infact most of the girls that have either been on Towie or are in it now look like ladyboys, Chloe Sims being the top followed closely by man jaw Danni.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Jazzhands

Does anyone follow her? I’ve followed her for years but I’m getting so tired of her stories always including her cleavage 🙄

I get that she’s pleased with her body after the weight loss but I can’t work out whether she is just vain or proud. Or am I just bitter???

What are your thoughts?

Reactions: 19

Whatever123

VIP Member
Well, that was embarrassing.

Danielle forgot to mention that ‘her business’ is an MLM 🤣

It’s actually embarrassing that Danielle works for Herbalife. Yes, works FOR them because it is not her business at all!!

I’m no fan of Lucy but at least she has a legitimate business.

Sorry Danielle, you recruit and exploit vulnerable people for your own gain and it’s disgusting!!

More people need to be made aware of MLMs, it’s absolutely insane how many people buy into them.

Reactions: 19

Red1234

I've never really liked her much but massive kudos to her for not hanging on for a magazine deal, and like everybody else has said, posting natural photos. Most other celebs should take a leaf out of her book! Lovely photos! Cute baby!

Reactions: 18

Disneylover

VIP Member
She adores herself. The same as Ferne Mc. I agree they are prob pleased with their bodies and they do look amazing but the arrogance is ugly. They should remember that as quickly as their fame came it can go!
Yeah can't stick Ferne either, I wish someone would tell her that her lips look fucking ridiculous! How is that supposed to be attractive, Jesus!!

SpritneyBeers

who puts a video up of them eyefucking themselves in a bikini while their child wanders about in the background?! she's awful