Daniella Westbrook #5 Lies Through Her Dentures, About Portugal Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has gone so fast for someone who does absolutely nothing. Can the next title have 'Polo' in it somewhere? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she's still bitter about Eastenders... 🤭

View attachment 2007654

View attachment 2007655

But a few months ago she said she'd never go back :rolleyes:
I cant quite put my finger on why the Eastender's bosses won't re-hire Danniella Westbrook to play Sam Mitchell. Can you figure out why they are so cruel and mean? After all she is the 'real' Sam. Perhaps the CGI budget needed to make her normal would bankrupt the BBC!

If they introduced a crack bleep character giving blow jobs in the alleyway behind the Queen Vic for £5 to feed her habit then Danniella Westbrook would make the ideal candidate! No make up and no training needed!
---
So this hairdresser from Northern Ireland flies to Essex every 6 weeks to do Polo's extensions!

Who pays for this? And why? She isn't a 'star'. The last time she flew to him. Polo only went there because Katie Price had he hair done there. Such wonderful clients!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I cant quite put my finger on why the Eastender's bosses won't re-hire Danniella Westbrook to play Sam Mitchell. Can you figure out why they are so cruel and mean? After all she is the 'real' Sam. Perhaps the CGI budget needed to make her normal would bankrupt the BBC!

If they introduced a crack bleep character giving blow jobs in the alleyway behind the Queen Vic for £5 to feed her habit then Danniella Westbrook would make the ideal candidate! No make up and no training needed!
---
So this hairdresser from Northern Ireland flies to Essex every 6 weeks to do Polo's extensions!

Who pays for this? And why? She isn't a 'star'. The last time she flew to him. Polo only went there because Katie Price had he hair done there. Such wonderful clients!

if KP and DW are seeking him out, then you know not to!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi guys. After much procrastinating, I've decided to join this thread. I hope it doesn't move too fast as I'm on about 5 or 6 others. God help me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi guys. After much procrastinating, I've decided to join this thread. I hope it doesn't move too fast as I'm on about 5 or 6 others. God help me 😂😂
Welcome - enjoy a picture of Danniella Westbrooke's heavily filtered backside as a hello especially for you. I could have posted a picture of her designer vagina or wonky tits but I didn't want to scare you away. If you have recovered from the picture of her bum and if you have a strong stomach you can explore this thread further and gaze on her unfiltered photos of her face.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Welcome - enjoy a picture of Danniella Westbrooke's heavily filtered backside as a hello especially for you. I could have posted a picture of her designer vagina or wonky tits but I didn't want to scare you away. If you have recovered from the picture of her bum and if you have a strong stomach you can explore this thread further and gaze on her unfiltered photos of her face.
Thanks for easing me in err, gently 😂. I used to read about her in the DM and was always slightly fascinated by her, but not in a good way. A bit of a morbid fascination I suppose.
I've just eaten so I might catch up later, when I'm less likely to throw up my burger and chips 🍟 🍔

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks for easing me in err, gently 😂. I used to read about her in the DM and was always slightly fascinated by her, but not in a good way. A bit of a morbid fascination I suppose.
I've just eaten so I might catch up later, when I'm less likely to throw up the contents of my burger and chips 🍟 🍔
Keep your chips far away from jodie marsh! 😄

• Haha
Well,we know dont when Slimyrymi has Skanky on her his book also Chad Westcrack involve with or Sinkboy is.🤣This Westcrack never ever tells the truth millions of lies roll out of that fucked up mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
I know what that car looks like PoloFace! 😂

Screenshot_20230306-191246~2.png

---
Why's PoloFace posting her stories as Sunday? Is Portugal one day behind now?

danniellawestbrook_73_1678130766169.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Daniella Westbrook #6 Polo the bint with the hole reckon she is on the dole.
---

Ahhh wee bit of truf there then re bbc don’t like me,they don’t trust You.
YESSSSSSS DOLLY hhahhhahhaha that's the winner for sure ahhhahhah!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pants on fire then.🤣
This is the culmination of 6 years of hype - never has she been so close to actual reconstruction surgery. December 2016 she had her designer vagina operation (that she live streamed!). She had a facelift and possibly boob job in Poland in June 2017 - yet she has had no facial reconstruction surgery - lots of stories of pending surgery - lots of botox and fillers followed by the release of filtered photos - but no actual surgery. Now we await for her to be turned into a Turkish delight by those miracle working Turkish Doctors.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just seen her last post and I have the same bloody sweatshirt she's wearing ffs, 6 quid in primark 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.