Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ill have a look at doing that in the new year. Good to have everything in one place. Looks like her agent is accelerating the rubbish printed in the tabloids 0 he has gone into overdrive.
Brilliant! I don't mind helping you with it. If you say "Right Bluecups I want you to go research her work history in chronological order" (for example) I'm happy to do that. I've never done a Wiki either but there's a support thread we can use. We can do it between us I reckon - and anyone else who wants to muck in. There's a fuck ton of research to do, she's been in the public eye for over 30 years so there's a lot to get through In the new year let's do this!

Reactions: 14

that is some calender you have created blardy good work and many thanks

Reactions: 8
I have a few questions.

When she has a cold does the snot pour out of the hole?

Can she even blow the hole like a nostril?

This kept me awake last night whilst blowing my normal nose for the 50th time.

Reactions: 25
Maybe you should start a Wiki page on this thread, and include all this information.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I have a few questions.

These are good questions. I hadn’t even considered what happenes when she is sick. I assume she is never sick, considering all the faking she has to do m

Reactions: 4
Can we get a mod to create a wiki so these are all easily found?

Reactions: 6
Production Algarve have been notified of them using their pics and insinuating they are working with them. PA have further clarified that they are NOT working with her and the posts made by the skank and her agent are false.....caught out again you sinkhole face disgrace.

Reactions: 17
Wouldn't take long to be fair!

Reactions: 6
I have a few questions.

thanks for that currently loaded with cold myself but I shall not try and figure that out!!

Reactions: 3
She was so pretty as a teenager. Yet the photo from 2018 shows her looking more like Peggy Mitchell in her 60’s rather than mid 40’s.
When I saw her years and years ago in a london store
,she looked so fresh and pretty, big blue sparkling eyes, cute turned up perfect nose, beautiful healthy hair, well groomed .we are about the same age and I stopped and looked back at her..she was very pretty..good god how she has thrown her good looks away doing drugs!

Reactions: 10