Dani Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About 2 weeks late on this but I didn’t realise she had a thread. She did a Q&A on her insta stories couple of weeks ago and someone asked if about the birth (not sure if they asked what kind she wanted or just if she was nervous) anyway she said I’ve not thought much into it I just don’t wanna poo, will he look at me the same way again?! Sorry hun but pooing in labour is least of your worries 🤦🏼‍♀️ So naive and so bad for her example to young girls. Also how can you have a baby with someone you have them doubts about?
I saw that too and I thought how immature! How about just wanting a safe delivery for you and your baby? If your partner looks at you different if you do a poo whilst pushing his child in to this world then there’s not much hope is there? What about when you haven’t showered, have got leaky boobs and are covered in baby sick? Having a baby is not the same as having a little doll to push around and play dress up with. I’m actually confused about what direction she will take with instagram because surely her followers (mainly young women I’m assuming) will get bored if she turns into a baby channel. One minute she’s curling her hair with a dressing gown and now it’s all pregnancy related 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I swear when Z listers and influencers run out of things to shill they get pregnant to stay relevant. I'm sorry but the pregnancy/kids content is bleeping boring.

Reactions: 14
Hate news articles like this:

Dani dyer is in need of sleep, she “Works” from home doing brand deals, imagine how she’d feel if she done a real days work!!

I hate how just because these people are “celebrities” they get cared for more and everything automatically becomes about them. Every mother experiences morning sickness or fatigue during pregnancy and some have it so much worse. She should be grateful she hasn’t spent most of her pregnancy in hospital like some mothers do. I bet there’s been more stories on dani dyer and her pregnancy than the Beruit explosion where hundreds have died.

I’m getting sick of hearing about these irrelevant people 😴

Reactions: 16

Dani dyer is in need of sleep, she “Works” from home doing brand deals, imagine how she’d feel if she done a real days work!!

I hate how just because these people are “celebrities” they get cared for more and everything automatically becomes about them. Every mother experiences morning sickness or fatigue during pregnancy and some have it so much worse. She should be grateful she hasn’t spent most of her pregnancy in hospital like some mothers do. I bet there’s been more stories on dani dyer and her pregnancy than the Beruit explosion where hundreds have died.

Thank god someone said this! I purposefully didn't read this because I was so ill when I was pregnant, to the point I've never had another child, spent 6 of the 9 months in hospital in drips and then she was still born, every pregnant mum is exhausted, are they going to do an article on that? It's infuriating

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m so sorry for your loss. This is the reason I don’t plaster my family life all over the internet because you don’t know how it can affect someone.
Certainly wouldn’t dream of moaning about being pregnant
Thank god someone said this! I purposefully didn't read this because I was so ill when I was pregnant, to the point I've never had another child, spent 6 of the 9 months in hospital in drips and then she was still born, every pregnant mum is exhausted, are they going to do an article on that? It's infuriating

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Join the club love 😴

Reactions: 2
I’m so sorry for your loss. This is the reason I don’t plaster my family life all over the internet because you don’t know how it can affect someone.
Certainly wouldn’t dream of moaning about being pregnant
Ah thank you that's so kind of you ❤

I just think it's stupid, she's raising no awareness of anything, no actual pregnancy ailments, pregnancy diabetes, hyperemisis, pre eclampsia etc so why even run the article, it's pointless, at this point and after this god awful year I think everyone's tired, pregnant or not haha

Reactions: 5

oh what’s the poor girl going to do when she’s not getting her 10 hours!!

Reactions: 5
Is she for real?! Posting she can't believe how cheap £28 is for a single baby night wear item?! In a pandemic, when loads of people are struggling to buy essentials for their babies?! Wow. That was the final straw for me with this woman!
You can get a similar one from Studio personalised with the name stiched on for like £3.50 in their sale!!!

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one getting annoyed with the crazy amounts of gifted items she’s getting! I think it’s because I’m due in January myself like her but seriously she’s absolutely loaded the baby is already kitted out now now she’s designing a pram?! What is she famous for. I’m kitted out already but I feel for those ladies that had a very planned pregnancy now are redundant and struggling

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one getting annoyed with the crazy amounts of gifted items she’s getting! I think it’s because I’m due in January myself like her but seriously she’s absolutely loaded the baby is already kitted out now now she’s designing a pram?! What is she famous for. I’m kitted out already but I feel for those ladies that had a very planned pregnancy now are redundant and struggling
Why does it matter if it was “very planned”?

Reactions: 2
I’m kitted out already but I feel for those ladies that had a very planned pregnancy now are redundant and struggling
There will be lots of women with an unplanned pregnancy who are also "redundant and struggling". In fact, probably way more. Don't see that it matters whether it was planned or unplanned. Agree that it's a joke people who can afford it most get all these things gifted, but sadly that's the way of the influencer world.

Reactions: 11
I don't watch love island etc (I'd rather dig my eyes out with a spoon 🤣) so I don't follow her or her "career" but I took my son to see "Nativity the musical" in our local theatre last Christmas and she was in it. She wasn't a main character but still had a fair few lines; she was terrible. Absolutely terrible. We go to the theatre quite a lot and have seen a fair few celebrities take on different roles but she was the worst I've seen. Even the child actors gave a more convincing performance.

About 2 weeks late on this but I didn’t realise she had a thread. She did a Q&A on her insta stories couple of weeks ago and someone asked if about the birth (not sure if they asked what kind she wanted or just if she was nervous) anyway she said I’ve not thought much into it I just don’t wanna poo, will he look at me the same way again?! Sorry hun but pooing in labour is least of your worries 🤦🏼‍♀️ So naive and so bad for her example to young girls. Also how can you have a baby with someone you have them doubts about?
Omg I had only been with my partner 10 months when I gave birth and I really couldn’t have cared less if he saw me tit during birth .I didn’t but can’t say that was one of my worries 🙄silly mares going to get a shock

I saw that too and I thought how immature! How about just wanting a safe delivery for you and your baby? If your partner looks at you different if you do a poo whilst pushing his child in to this world then there’s not much hope is there? What about when you haven’t showered, have got leaky boobs and are covered in baby sick? Having a baby is not the same as having a little doll to push around and play dress up with. I’m actually confused about what direction she will take with instagram because surely her followers (mainly young women I’m assuming) will get bored if she turns into a baby channel. One minute she’s curling her hair with a dressing gown and now it’s all pregnancy related 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s a bell end .Does she not realise he’s going to be with her through weeks ,months even of a bleeding fanny,stitches,mood swings ,engorged leaking tits,being covered in various bodily fluids and that’s just if she happens to get lucky ! Thicko

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pooing will the last thing on her mind you would hope. When you’re bringing a baby into the world who gives a tit! No pun intended!