Dani Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just hopping on this thread as I can’t believe she is pregnant. This might be outing but I was in the same year as her boyfriend at school.

Reactions: 10
The rate these Z-listers are popping out children these days...almost like the babies are accessories to revive their flagging insta-careers :unsure:
Yes that will be it!! Is anybody even interested? Maybe they will stay together but pretty doubtful !

Reactions: 3
No, he’s a drug dealer. He’s got a scar on the back of his head from when a deal went bad. It’s common knowledge in Essex

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Is she for real?! Posting she can't believe how cheap £28 is for a single baby night wear item?! In a pandemic, when loads of people are struggling to buy essentials for their babies?! Wow. That was the final straw for me with this woman!
They wear them twice if that before out growing them Jesus get down Asda they are £5 😂

Reactions: 18
Yep. He’s an absolute scumbag.
He looks like a right scumbag alright.. Jasus she really scrapped the barrel there. Lol, she reckoned Jack wasn't her type in love island! Prob because he was washed and groomed 😛

Reactions: 16
He looks like a right scumbag alright.. Jasus she really scrapped the barrel there. Lol, she reckoned Jack wasn't her type in love island! Prob because he was washed and groomed 😛
And didn't defraud old men of their money, also didn't sell drugs, must have been an awful experience for her being with someone as lovely as Jack 🙄😂

Reactions: 16
Shame, she could surely have picked someone less shady? She's well known and bet loads of decent guys would want to date her.

Reactions: 6
Shame, she could surely have picked someone less shady? She's well known and bet loads of decent guys would want to date her.
Once a woman's been on Love Island she's tainted in the eyes of many. They'll shag her to impress their mates but she's never taken home to Mum.

Love Island girl's never have the great 'come up' people expect. They either get passed around by shysters for clout or crawl back to an ex. The only one I can think of who snagged a half decent bloke is Olivia Attwood, and they knew each other prior to her going on TV.

It's utterly misogynistic, of course, 'cos male islanders never have such problem.

Reactions: 19
Her bf is an absolute scum bag. He cheated on her multiple times pre love island hence her appearance. Then he came sniffing around when she broke up with jack and she took him back. He’s a drug dealer and a con artist and she ended it again after he conned the elderly out of money. Then again he came running back. And she obviously thought great time to make him the father of my baby... I give it 4 more months

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Once a woman's been on Love Island she's tainted in the eyes of many. They'll shag her to impress their mates but she's never taken home to Mum.

Love Island girl's never have the great 'come up' people expect. They either get passed around by shysters for clout or crawl back to an ex. The only one I can think of who snagged a half decent bloke is Olivia Attwood, and they knew each other prior to her going on TV.

It's utterly misogynistic, of course, 'cos male islanders never have such problem.
i think he might have been with her before she went on LOVE ISLAND and she dumped him to go on there. She infuriates for her own reasons, she’s vacuous and thinks she’s a lot prettier than She actually is

Reactions: 8
i think he might have been with her before she went on LOVE ISLAND and she dumped him to go on there. She infuriates for her own reasons, she’s vacuous and thinks she’s a lot prettier than She actually is
do you not think Dani and Olivia are the same? Both in relationships then “break up” for live island, milk the love island relationship for all its worth, then return to the ex. There’s no way timings just happened like that, it was a preplanned career move that I expect the boyfriend was in on for the £.

Olivia even did it again for celebs go dating!

etd - Did not realise SK was so shady though! 👀

Reactions: 12
I thought he was due in court for fraud?!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...-kimmence-bailed-charges-conning-elderly-men/

Edit - he was bailed for conning the elderly. Not what I'd choose for the father of my child
Sounds like a charming guy. Definitely father of children type NOT 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

No, he’s a drug dealer. He’s got a scar on the back of his head from when a deal went bad. It’s common knowledge in Essex
Wow he sounds lovely what a low life 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
About 2 weeks late on this but I didn’t realise she had a thread. She did a Q&A on her insta stories couple of weeks ago and someone asked if about the birth (not sure if they asked what kind she wanted or just if she was nervous) anyway she said I’ve not thought much into it I just don’t wanna poo, will he look at me the same way again?! Sorry hun but pooing in labour is least of your worries 🤦🏼‍♀️ So naive and so bad for her example to young girls. Also how can you have a baby with someone you have them doubts about?

• Heart
Reactions: 14