Dangerous Dog Breeds #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying not to judge, but it's really not working... why are these people all so THICK?? The male owners all look like thugs, and the female ones are chavvier than chav. Sorry, not sorry.

Reactions: 11
I'm trying not to judge, but it's really not working... why are these people all so THICK?? The male owners all look like thugs, and the female ones are chavvier than chav. Sorry, not sorry.
These dogs are killing people and, let's be honest, the owners are all of a type. Judge away.

Reactions: 12
I was trying to vaccinate an XL yesterday. He started snarling and launching himself at me before I’d even put the needle in, then the owner told me he’s capable of getting his muzzle off when he’s “upset”. I immediately ended the consultation. He was 60kg and the owner couldn’t control him when he started throwing himself at me. I’ve always been confident around dogs of all sizes in my job but that’s the first time I’ve felt scared of ending up in hospital!! I should note that I have a very gentle approach as a nurse and never pre-judge a dog. So it’s a good job it wasn’t a more gung-ho member of staff in there!

The receptionist said the owner was laughing on the way out saying he’d been “a bit naughty.” Then she got on the bus with him!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I was trying to vaccinate an XL yesterday. He started snarling and launching himself at me before I’d even put the needle in, then the owner told me he’s capable of getting his muzzle off when he’s “upset”. I immediately ended the consultation. He was 60kg and the owner couldn’t control him when he started throwing himself at me. I’ve always been confident around dogs of all sizes in my job but that’s the first time I’ve felt scared of ending up in hospital!! I should note that I have a very gentle approach as a nurse and never pre-judge a dog. So it’s a good job it wasn’t a more gung-ho member of staff in there!

The receptionist said the owner was laughing on the way out saying he’d been “a bit naughty.” Then she got on the bus with him!!!
bleeping hell! Sorry you had to go through that 💘
Are vets and vet techs etc allowed to refuse to see an animal for certain reasons?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
bleeping hell! Sorry you had to go through that 💘
Are vets and vet techs etc allowed to refuse to see an animal for certain reasons?
We can refuse to examine/treat an animal if we think we’re at risk of injury (although tell that to the owner who told me this week that “getting bitten should be expected”). Usually the alternative is getting the owner to give tranquillisers before a visit, which is what this XL Bully will be having before he’s neutered next month 😳 Wish us luck!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
We can refuse to examine/treat an animal if we think we’re at risk of injury (although tell that to the owner who told me this week that “getting bitten should be expected”). Usually the alternative is getting the owner to give tranquillisers before a visit, which is what this XL Bully will be having before he’s neutered next month 😳 Wish us luck!
Any chance the scalpel could slip and you could neuter the owner at the same time?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Personally I would report this. I know there’s nothing can be done as technically he’s muzzled but if something should happen in future at least it’s on record, especially her comment and reaction.

And another one... that poor man.

/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13328265/Father-mauled-death-XL-Bully.html

• Sad
  • Wow
Personally I would report this. I know there’s nothing can be done as technically he’s muzzled but if something should happen in future at least it’s on record, especially her comment and reaction.
I think that would cause more harm than good. Maybe it's not usually like that, had a bad experience previously in a vets? Will shine a bad light on the vet practice if a dog can't go there and be safe from being reported, especially if all the rules are being followed and vets already get enough hate couldnt imagine what they'd get for doing that

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I saw one tied to a post outside Sainsburys today. Made me shudder. I assume the owner was inside.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I was scrolling through tik tok this morning and saw a live of a young ‘dog trainer’ getting his xl bulky to walk up ladders, then getting him to go in his shoulder, practically dropping the dog and then enticing it with a stick ‘to train its bite’ a few horrified comments but a lot saying how beautiful the dog was and what amazing training (it wasn’t) terrifies me these people are allowed to own these dogs. It even had a hoody on 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Was unloading shopping in driveway last night when I look across the road to see a chav walking 2 dogs, one of which was a cane corso and it was staring at me desperately trying to get across the road to me 😬. He had to really keep yanking it back with a lot of force, very scary not knowing what would have happened if he hadn’t have had the strength to keep it back

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I think that would cause more harm than good. Maybe it's not usually like that, had a bad experience previously in a vets? Will shine a bad light on the vet practice if a dog can't go there and be safe from being reported, especially if all the rules are being followed and vets already get enough hate couldnt imagine what they'd get for doing that
True, I hadn’t thought of it from that perspective. It’s difficult to know isn’t it. They would get hate if something did happen and it turns out they did have the chance to report it. Dned if you do, damned if you don’t! Hopefully the sedation will be successful and the next visit will be more calm. Perhaps she just needs advising to get a different muzzle!

Reactions: 3
I was trying to vaccinate an XL yesterday. He started snarling and launching himself at me before I’d even put the needle in, then the owner told me he’s capable of getting his muzzle off when he’s “upset”.

Just confirms that these owners know these dogs are dangerous and enjoy that fact, as it gives their knuckle dragger selves some kind of petty power and status in their own delusional minds. The dog being a thug makes them a proper hard thug and that's a WIN for the type of person who values criminality over decency.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Anyone seen the tiktoks of the Alabai dog Kenzo? The owner's tiktok is @jamalmiahomg.

Both dogs often ignore his command to sit etc. Just 2 bombs waiting to go off. The Alabai Kenzo is huge. He knocked over a woman in a video the owner uploaded and you can see he has no control of the dogs. Her small dogs were screeching as if they were being attacked but it didn't show anything on camera. He got a visit from the police but they seemed super friendly with the dog. He recorded this too.

Has a Doberman also that is barely trained. He is so obsessed with having the cropped ears that he's well out of puppy age but still taping up his ears that just flop continually as news flash, cropping them doesn't guarantee they'll stick up. Cruel.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the tiktoks of the Alabai dog Kenzo? The owner's tiktok is @jamalmiahomg.

Both dogs often ignore his command to sit etc. Just 2 bombs waiting to go off. The Alabai Kenzo is huge. He knocked over a woman in a video the owner uploaded and you can see he has no control of the dogs. Her small dogs were screeching as if they were being attacked but it didn't show anything on camera. He got a visit from the police but they seemed super friendly with the dog. He recorded this too.

Has a Doberman also that is barely trained. He is so obsessed with having the cropped ears that he's well out of puppy age but still taping up his ears that just flop continually as news flash, cropping them doesn't guarantee they'll stick up. Cruel.

I saw this and the police video. Should definitely be more careful and keep them under better control. Hard to tell what happened with her dog, my pup sometimes acts like that when he is just scared and feels overwhelmed by dogs even if they aren't doing anything to him. Kenzo doesn't look very healthy from what you can see on here either

• Sad
Reactions: 3