Dandafunnybitss Darren Bradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IV only recently come across this con artist and what a piece of work this lad is. Is the child he is accused of beating his own child? He robbed from the homeless. He drives around making videos. His kids Havnt a seat belt between them. Preaches anti bullying and then bully's himself. ✌🏼 Peace out guys. He needs to get off the Internet he is clearly addicted to it

Reactions: 2
Did anyone hear him saying last night how Ross sent him videos of two other creators that made him sick?

Reactions: 1
IV only recently come across this con artist and what a piece of work this lad is. Is the child he is accused of beating his own child? He robbed from the homeless. He drives around making videos. His kids Havnt a seat belt between them. Preaches anti bullying and then bully's himself. ✌🏼 Peace out guys. He needs to get off the Internet he is clearly addicted to it
ye apparently he has a daughter, he mentioned her before in news articles. I’m not sure he has anything to do with her anymore or if he is even allowed? she would be older than Alex now.
there Is multiple comments onFacebook about it from his exs family and his ex work mates.
is there a way of finding out if he has been charged with anything?

Reactions: 3
No did he share the proof?
No he didn't. I would not believe a word out of his mouth. He's definitely a liar and a scammer. He didn't address any of the claims made in the FB posts or by that girl Kim. If she was lying why did he block her? Also he named the two creators which isn't fair.

Did anyone hear him saying last night how Ross sent him videos of two other creators that made him sick?
was that related to video he said was Dyl? He then realised he was wrong and apologised but he shouldn’t have brought Dyl in to it at all, he seems to avoid drama
---
---

Last edited:
No he didn't. I would not believe a word out of his mouth. He's definitely a liar and a scammer. He didn't address any of the claims made in the FB posts or by that girl Kim. If she was lying why did he block her? Also he named the two creators which isn't fair.
Why would he block her and not fight to clear his name 🤔pretty serious accusations.

ye apparently he has a daughter, he mentioned her before in news articles. I’m not sure he has anything to do with her anymore or if he is even allowed? she would be older than Alex now.
there Is multiple comments onFacebook about it from his exs family and his ex work mates.
is there a way of finding out if he has been charged with anything?
I'm not sure if you can find out if he was charged unless it was published in the paper or something. He is obviously shady in some way if everyone to him is an ex and has something to comment on 😂
---
There’s the comment from the child’s grandad if anyone hasn’t seen it
Oh my god is that serious black and blue 😳 I hope they had him charged dirty animal

OMG im new to the party too, i heard the voice note he was sending around yet his most recent video is about bullies!!!!!! WTAF

Reactions: 5
The constant peace signs give me the ick. He’s a Walking red flag. His videos mocking kneevo are the real him. Nasty and pathetic.
100% agree. I had no time for kneevo in the past when she had her ham roll out on twitter but she seems to have matured since she has been with Alex but he can't go around saying he is not a bully. Even this lads voice is annoying

Reactions: 4
He was doing karaoke on the page, anyone see it? He was super over the top nice to everyone except his own partner, seemed cold!
Ross Hogan had said his partner went to stay with her mam for a few days cause he was talking to other girls. Chloe McAllister being one, she’s having beef now with Kneevo! Hard to keep up 😂

Reactions: 4
100% agree. I had no time for kneevo in the past when she had her ham roll out on twitter but she seems to have matured since she has been with Alex but he can't go around saying he is not a bully. Even this lads voice is annoying
Same. I’m enjoying mature Niamh. Her comebacks are class 🫢

He was doing karaoke on the page, anyone see it? He was super over the top nice to everyone except his own partner, seemed cold!
Ross Hogan had said his partner went to stay with her mam for a few days cause he was talking to other girls. Chloe McAllister being one, she’s having beef now with Kneevo! Hard to keep up 😂
I didn't watch it. Does his partner be in another box or beside him?

Reactions: 1
I didn't watch it. Does his partner be in another box or beside him?
She's in the comments and sitting beside him. I've noticed him being rude to her before. Also she was commenting a lot the other night and he said to turn the comments off. I'd guess he's controlling. Also he had a stupid mod in the box the other day and she was telling people to get a life and stop sitting on lives all day while she herself was DRIVING and sitting on a live commenting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Im not one of those car seat Ma’s, but his kids either don’t have seatbelts on at all in the car, or they have them on incorrectly.
he has the young lad do a battle on his other page as well before (against him) “ Alex is dying to win a battle if you can all go over and gift him” great way to bring in more gifts!

Attachments

Im not one of those car seat Ma’s, but his kids either don’t have seatbelts on at all in the car, or they have them on incorrectly.
he has the young lad do a battle on his other page as well before (against him) “ Alex is dying to win a battle if you can all go over and gift him” great way to bring in more gifts!
Seat belt on wrong is very dangerous aswell as not having one on. When you have someone in your family die (4 year old) in a car crash you notice how careless other are especially with children. Whatever about yourself but it's his responsibility to have them children belted in safe in a car. Is he 40? He seems controlling and comes across like that.