Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glasgow27

VIP Member
Yeah it's been a bit of a shambles this year so far
And last year with numerous injuries, pros & celebs dropping out and then the Caprice scandal. And the series before that was marred by Gemma Collins. It feels like they've got basically nothing right in the new run. I've rewatched some of the old run recently and it was much better than I remembered at the time, wish it was still like that. I wonder if things would be different if they had never cancelled it in the first place.

Lava91

VIP Member
Did anyone see Brendyns picture on Instagram he had up topless the other day. He is in serious shape! Is he still with the wife who was on last years show 😂

I wonder what the bubble system is like at DOI. Is it as stringent as SCD where at least one (if not both) members of the partnership had to live alone?

I know part of it is bad luck but this all just points to DOI being produced on the cheap with ITV putting in the bare minimum to have a show out rather than actually taking time to make it reasonably safe and of passable quality. IAC & SCD both had far more effort put into them and the end results were far better so I'm afraid that much of the blame does fall at those who run DOI as whilst 2 withdrawals may just be coincidental, 4 isn't.
That's what I don't understand. Strictly had one couple withdraw over a 3 month period, whereas we've now had 4 couples (2 due to COVID!) in 3 weeks. How are they bubbling? Because I know for Strictly a lot of them ended up living alone or moving in together.

How many couples are still in? Can't be many, forget strictly being cursed, dancing on ice is the one to avoid! What about torville and Dean don't they help them each week in training? 🤔
7 - Amy, Colin, Faye, Jason, Lady Leshurr, Rebekah and Sonny.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Yeah! I'm surprised they're making such a big deal of it on the show, they haven't done that before. If they split up it'll be awkward 😬
What I find most peculiar is that they did a CT with her daughter in it. Very strange especially as Kevin has 2 daughters of his own. Brianne is also constantly posting videos of Kevin at her house and with her kid.

Restless Native

VIP Member
Do you think they'd let the contestants who have tested positive for covid try again another year? They let someone have another crack of the whip when they broke their ankle (Can't remember who it was though, definitely a man!)
Michael Underwood I think.

I think they will probably let Denise back at some point

Pineapple22

What I find most peculiar is that they did a CT with her daughter in it. Very strange especially as Kevin has 2 daughters of his own. Brianne is also constantly posting videos of Kevin at her house and with her kid.
All seems a bit much when they've been together a couple of months!