Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach88

VIP Member
I can definitely believe the stories regarding Wes but not sure about Brendan, too much of an age gap. I wonder though how inviting she is to Brendan's wife since seemingly not even speaking to Megan seemed rather strange behaviour never mind not inviting her to a rehearsal.
No I'm not sure about Brenden think he has the bottle to say stuff that wes didn't we all saw how much of a mouse he was on LI

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Too early :LOL:

She's got to do something because despite decades in a iconic show she's now best known for her daughter being in Bridgerton :D She can get some tips off others who have done the show from Coronation Street like her screen daughter Brook Vincent. I suspect with three months to do others will be in training and the press will get wind of who very soon.

Tublet83

VIP Member
As I know nothing about Regan (other than the fact he’s Paul Gascoigne’s son) I know nothing about his private life or even what he’s famous for (he’s a professional dancer but where would we have seen him dance?). I doubt many people are even aware that he’s bisexual or what his skate partner identifies as. The professionals on this show are not as prolific as those on Structly
His skating partner released a book last year detailing being an elite gymnast and a lesbian