Danae Mercer Ricci

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weirdly enough, the last photo she has on her stories has the babies face covered with a heart! So, she is hiding the babies face now 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah, she did a series of stories last week or 2 weeks ago how she "decided" to go this route. Then she posted how baby influencers can earn millions. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Weirdly enough, the last photo she has on her stories has the babies face covered with a heart! So, she is hiding the babies face now 🤷🏼‍♀️
yeah, she wrote a post about how she had been thinking a lot about consent, and how her five month old baby can't consent to Danae exploiting her constantly and sharing photos of her all over social media, so she had decided that she would no longer be sharing Aurora's face - especially as there had apparently been an incident where a random stranger had stopped he rin the street, having recognised her daughter from the photos she'd shared. in reality though, it was very clear that it wasn't Danae's decision at all - it was very obvious that the Italian, who has always preferred to keep a low profile on IG himself, had finally had enough and put his foot down, which is likely the issue that had been causing all the tension in their relationship recently, as he objected to Danae exploiting his daughter for content since before she was even born, and then flaunting her in every ad possible, an dit clearly reached a point where he had enough - with Danae then trying to imply it was a decision she made to protect her daughter, related to her own concerns about consent, when if Nico hadn't stopped her, we all know she'd still be sharing photos of her daughter multiple times a day. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
She blocked me and all accounts I have or make in future so I can’t even look on my second account. Luckily iganony.io shows everything and doesn’t give her the views 👀
I always use iganony.io!! It’s such a great way to lurk without giving engagement to ‘Grammers you don’t like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.