Dan Wootton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he couldn't *not* acknowledge it but he's blitzed it right into msm now. Not bad for a z-lister.

Reactions: 3
I hope sly news or the british bashing corporation set up cameras outside :LOL:

It does need more to come out, but at least Dan will be worried right now about who will now be speaking

Reactions: 7
“Woke ITV” are doing us all a disservice if this matter isn’t thoroughly debated on GMB, Lorraine, This Morning and Loose Women.

Maybe they can do a quick re-record of this afternoon’s The Chase and have Anne Hegerty and Bradley Walsh have a good old chinwag about it between questions too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Desperately trying to squeeze a fake tear out, but it just wasn’t coming.
---

There could be a grain of truth in the royal connection, in that (I believe) a few years back Dan’s other half was in the communications team at Kensington Palace, and at that time Dan was getting some quite juicy stuff from “KP sources”. So the assumption was he was getting fed stuff by KP. That’s all though, I think.
Christian Jones (Will's ex private secretary) knew Dan Wootton and his partner Callum Stephens followed him on social media.

EZz6_iWWAAE9mYU?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Not to mention Jason Knauf (comms secretary for Meghan/Harry), graduated in the same year as Wotton at the same university. They go back a long way.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I am so sorry Eamon Holmes is stuck working for this channel because of Schofield. He’s of a much higher caliber.
If he was then another normal channel would take a punt on him. He's past his sell by date now and his reputation does him no favours

Reactions: 10
The funny thing is the "Dan Wootton Communities Group" on Twitter is censoring all mention of the news & have decided its all rubbish. I'm in the minority on here, I like Dan Wootton but if he done wrong then it needs to be investigated and if proven/true then he deserves to be banished from the screens.

I don't like this blind faith like what people have done with Huw Edwards and with Phillip Schofield (Not on here i will add)
Never liked the guy since his odious Bizarre column - His voice is akin to nails on a blackboard and his teeth give me the ick...I doubt he will be seen on regular tv channels again after this episode.....

Reactions: 14
Guys I went to sleep last night, then got up this morning, by Dan's standards does that mean I am now "woke"?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If the police were involved wouldn't the ex stop tweeting? The files were handed over weeks ago to the police, why aren't they issuing a statement on it like they did for Huw?
Files being handed to the police doesn't mean a case has been opened. I can't see anywhere that he's currently being investigated by police.

Reactions: 2
He's doing a tearstained 'statement' on GBN. All a bit vague. He has 'grown' as a person. Denies any allegations, but can't comment on the advice of his lawyers.
If he's innocent of any crimes - why stay silent? Cannot incriminate unless behaviour was illegal.....
---
Files being handed to the police doesn't mean a case has been opened. I can't see anywhere that he's currently being investigated by police.
Once this blows open his career is over - unless GB News does not require advertising revenue...

From here: https://news.sky.com/story/dan-woot...he-is-the-victim-of-a-smear-campaign-12923277

A spokesperson told Sky News: "In June 2023, the Metropolitan Police was contacted with regards to allegations of sexual offences committed by a man.

"Officers are assessing information to establish whether any criminal offence has taken place."

They said there is currently no active investigation.

Wtf though, if you're going to blackmail someone, why the same thing every time, sexy pics. People have different points of weakness, gambling, drugs, affairs, dodgy story getting techniques. What's come out so far sounds like more of a fetish.

Reactions: 12
Watching the clip of him last night in GB news. I found him quite manipulative in what he was saying. Just like I found the Pip Schofield interview 🫤

Reactions: 10
Wtf though, if you're going to blackmail someone, why the same thing every time, sexy pics. People have different points of weakness, gambling, drugs, affairs, dodgy story getting techniques. What's come out so far sounds like more of a fetish.
And there are no actual blackmail allegations yet (unless that’s in part 2 or 3 of the reporting). The material could be used for this but sounds like it wasn’t. I agree it honestly sounds more like some kind of weird kink to obtain these photos by lying to people…. Odd!

He's evil. Nobody could convince me he's not and I know that's controversial and I apologise in advance for the hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
2 washed up celebs a hard left LBC troll and gary linekar - all crying now as this nonstory has royally failed to get any attention - one has to laugh

Attachments

That was my point. The police were very quick to release a public statement for H.
That statement was released because a conclusion had been reached, they determined there to be no criminality regarding Huw. They ran an official investigation.

It would be premature to say anything more about Dan as it's a case they haven't officially begun to look into yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just read the entire thread, I can't stand Dan Wootton and love that he is getting some comeuppance.

Also love the new members that have joined, one of them specifically to post in favour of Dan, and the other as the lone angry react to every anti-Dan post. Hilarious 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The Dan Wootton story is being covered Stateside on this channel because they are big supporters of Johnny Depp. Even Huw Edwards was mentioned. I like this guy Andy Signore. https://www.youtube.com/live/YKkdyvOXVhc?feature=share
---
I note that although lots of GB News presenters have tweeted in support of Dan, Eamonn and Isabel have not (as yet). I think they know what time it is and probably want to see what else transpires. Also the Breakfast Show is a cut above all the other shows and I think they like kind of keeping it separate. Also after Eamonn saying how embarrassed he and Ruth are about being on the programme where Philth came out, Eamonn doesn't want to make any more missteps, and this would be a pretty big one if he went out to bat for him and then some evidence came out which was pretty compelling.
---
Another Stateside video about it. Love Umbrella Guy's accent. If Dan hadn't gone after Johnny Depp he wouldn't have a lot of this Stateside attention to contend with. Although I know some Markle fans Stateside are probably covering it too.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.