Dan Wheeler 8020 #4 Groupon qualified, drugs left his brain fried but he can get you a dildo for half price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Joel Seedman. Hes a hack succubus

Come On Daniel, don't be that arrogant

Oh

Wait
I may be misreading this and apologies if I am but please for all that is good and holy you don’t think I’m him do you?!!
If so please go read some of my other posts and hopefully that will set your mind at rest 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I may be misreading this and apologies if I am but please for all that is good and holy you don’t think I’m him do you?!!
If so please go read some of my other posts and hopefully that will set your mind at rest 😁
You sure 🤔 At this point I wouldn't put it past Whanker to troll himself 🤣🤣🤣

Gosh Ive just watched funky's last few tiktoks, the tone of his voice sounds like a rabbit caught in the headlights who's just about to cry for their mummy... If he's going to lie, he needs to be more self aware, man I'd love to see a body language expert analyse him...
He really does sound frantic. That is a man who knows he's about to crash and burn...again!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Out of interest is anyone here left in the Academy?
I'm not, but I know someone who very much is that sends me screenshots to keep me entertained. They are very well known within the camp and said person is keeping up the pretence of being one of the army purely for the fact that they dont want to be next on the hitlist. I also know someone else still in there that has escaped the cut somehow but is just there to watch the tit show go down. He really has no idea who they are.

Just a tip Dan. Keep your (very few) friends close and those enemies closer. It must be driving you mad not knowing who the leak is but you only have yourself to blame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm not, but I know someone who very much is that sends me screenshots to keep me entertained. They are very well known within the camp and said person is keeping up the pretence of being one of the army purely for the fact that they dont want to be next on the hitlist. I also know someone else still in there that has escaped the cut somehow but is just there to watch the tit show go down. He really has no idea who they are.

Just a tip Dan. Keep your (very few) friends close and those enemies closer. It must be driving you mad not knowing who the leak is but you only have yourself to blame.
Be sure to share with the room lol

Reactions: 4
You sure 🤔 At this point I wouldn't put it past Whanker to troll himself 🤣🤣🤣

He really does sound frantic. That is a man who knows he's about to crash and burn...again!
The moment we start suspecting we’re all him is the moment this no longer remains a space where we can voice how we’ve all been affected by DW and his Academy. I only wish I could say half of what’s happened to me but he’d know who I was like a shot and I don’t want to lay myself open to the onslaught that would ensue from him.
Of course he and his army are on here but I’m definitely not one of them. Couldn’t be further from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The moment we start suspecting we’re all him is the moment this no longer remains a space where we can voice how we’ve all been affected by DW and his Academy. I only wish I could say half of what’s happened to me but he’d know who I was like a shot and I don’t want to lay myself open to the onslaught that would ensue from him.
Of course he and his army are on here but I’m definitely not one of them. Couldn’t be further from it.
I don’t think you’re wheeler or anyone to do with him, if it’s worth anything lol

Reactions: 11
Agreed. You’re not him.
I know you're not him - what would he gain from being here other than trying to force a positive narrative and you definitely haven't done that :) it's still a safe space x

Who is setting up the new thread? which title won?

Reactions: 3
I see Wheeler Dealer is '' testing the algorithm' again by responding to staff again over on TT 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sorry, I was only joking.

I don't think any of the more vocal of us is him, but if he or his followers is here pretending to be one of us then that's even better...imagine the fallout when we find out (cos we would - Tattle FBI 👮). It would be hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see Wheeler Dealer is '' testing the algorithm' again by responding to staff again over on TT 🙄
Honestly, begging for likes to ‘break the algorithm’ is not going to fix his business. If only he invested time in his existing customers and products - he will never learn

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know you're not him - what would he gain from being here other than trying to force a positive narrative and you definitely haven't done that :) it's still a safe space x
Nobody's being positive about him or the plan so whoever is in here spying is keeping a low profile and not posting anything.
Unless I've missed something... 🤔

Honestly, begging for likes to ‘break the algorithm’ is not going to fix his business. If only he invested time in his existing customers and products - he will never learn
But then he'd have to be following the 80/20 rule of business...and we all know he can't even grasp his own 80/20 concept!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
The army are promising to be out in force clicking likes this morning - have they nothing better to do!!

• Haha
I can't set up a new thread cos I don't have time to write a recap. But this is the winning title suggestion, if anyone else wants to do it:

Chinoccio #5 tindersaurus, chin-asaurus, spies in the academy, do you think he saw us

And pleeeeeaaaaase include this amazingness in the recap

A bank holiday ditty for you all.....

WOW!!
Tindersaurus Chinoccio?
Crying because your engagement is low!
Spies in the academy, who is it though
Doyathinkhesaurus? The answer is no!

still no apologies, on then we go,
Funky and pigeon, revealing what's so,
Digging for truth, is a tough job you know!
But one that's worth doing for the Dan wheeler shitshow!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can't set up a new thread cos I don't have time to write a recap. But this is the winning title suggestion, if anyone else wants to do it:

And pleeeeeaaaaase include this amazingness in the recap
Well done Rach, and TalktomeGoose606 👏👏 absolutely cracking 🤗

• Heart
Oooh someone has learnt a new phrase! Anyone else noticed he keeps saying "core beliefs". Wonder who has taught him that. Maybe he's been checking his copy of CBT for Dummies.

Maybe he's been watched Greys Anatomy for his medical knowledge too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Affirmative. Begging for help to boost the algorithm.
Is he really suggesting rigging up phones to do the taps, or bribing people with free membership for taps 😬
Wow, he really well stop at nothing to climb ladders unethically.
When will he realise that if he built a solid business, looked after the customers, he would be building on success and word of mouth rather than faking it through desperation!
Oh and his live just now- he maxed out at 4 on Facebook 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.