Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tenner on him coming back on Monday with another EPIC (read SHIT) business idea

Reactions: 17
WTAF?! This sounds like my 6 year olds creative writing from school that said his daddy was Batman and his mummy was married to Godzilla His members are going to get a shock when “elite” fat Dave rocks up How is he a “celebrity” personal trainer?! Oh god he’s referring to Kaz the famous reviewer isn’t he. I have no words!!

Reactions: 10
I’d advise everyone to message the guy who is going to be doing something with Dan -
X

Also ….. “celebrity trainer”

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This guy's never met Dave, has he?

Let's edit for accuracy:

Reactions: 9
Comments are open on the Instagram site because someone mentioned it whoever that is, I salute ya!!!

Reactions: 19
And comment deleted
Dan : "They are bunch of trolly cunts mate, all of them. It's a few sad fuckers with deep rooted trauma that failed at 80/20 and hold me responsible. You have to put the work in and these fuckers loved the biscuit tin over actually putting the effort in. They decided to go over to Tattle and sabotage my business, my name and my livelihood. Toxic, toxic cunts mate, I tell ya. I ignore it all mate, they are just a bunch of jealous cunts. Its to be expected when you're a celebrity, you know?"

Dean : Gotcha, say no more Dude.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Oh this just reminded me of that video sat with some sheep when he said if he went down the YouTube route he would become famous

Reactions: 12
It makes me sick to my stomach that this is EXACTLY HOW IT WOULD HAVE GONE!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.