Damiano David/Måneskin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m totally here for this thread! His whole stage presence at Eurovision… Jesus. There’s definitely something about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I actually wonder whether he is engaged or whether it’s a lost in translation kind of thing. I mean, I could read up on it but I’ve only studied Latin, not Italian 😂 He just doesn’t seem like the marrying type. And he’s Italian, don’t they marry in their 40s? Not an expert, but I’ve heard getting a divorce there is quite a big deal and costs a lot of money

Anyway, I mean, I’m his age and I don’t plan on getting married for the next 10-15 years 🤣

I feel like it’s my duty to post pics since I’m the creator of this thread, so here is:

View attachment 628307

Gotta love guys who wear Dr Martens 🥰

P.S. If we misbehave too much, the thread gets closed and I get banned, spare a thought for me 💀
I mean he could stand on me. In just his Dr Martens. And that would be okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually wonder whether he is engaged or whether it’s a lost in translation kind of thing. I mean, I could read up on it but I’ve only studied Latin, not Italian 😂 He just doesn’t seem like the marrying type. And he’s Italian, don’t they marry in their 40s? Not an expert, but I’ve heard getting a divorce there is quite a big deal and costs a lot of money

Anyway, I mean, I’m his age and I don’t plan on getting married for the next 10-15 years 🤣

I feel like it’s my duty to post pics since I’m the creator of this thread, so here is:

View attachment 628307

Gotta love guys who wear Dr Martens 🥰

P.S. If we misbehave too much, the thread gets closed and I get banned, spare a thought for me 💀
“Fidanzato/fidanzata” can mean both boyfriend/girlfriend and fiancé/e in Italian, so you’re right, it could be lost in translation!

Reactions: 4
“Fidanzato/fidanzata” can mean both boyfriend/girlfriend and fiancé/e in Italian, so you’re right, it could be lost in translation!
Thanks for your clarification! 🥰 I did Romance languages in uni, so I had a feeling these things can be tricky in Italian too. This man is making me want to learn the language

Reactions: 5
If anyone else posted thirst traps like he does on Instagram I’d say they were trying too hard but I just can’t bring myself to indulge myself thinking that about him. (Even though objectively he probably is a try hard.)

it’s bad🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For me he is the perfect combo of the only two types of guy I consider:

1. Skinny, anaemic, eyelinered rock guys
2. Spanish/Italian floppy haired guys

Happy days 🤤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Happy days 🤤
He is like the best of both worlds, isn’t he?

581D2377-C355-4565-AB16-2A9B4037CE99.jpeg

I‘ve also fancied a great deal of Jewish men with gorgeous curls and prominent noses.

EB160935-293D-44D1-A80B-AB1AC8F8A2CE.jpeg
39D954AF-6AA4-4214-A638-15D62F7B6E82.jpeg

What can I say, I clearly have a type. Am I the only one who thinks Damiano looks even better with shorter hair (the way he wears it now)?

• Heart

Happy days 🤤
See he’s not normally someone I would be attracted to… but here I am 🙈

24222C9C-7958-43D3-94D7-5EE69E844295.jpeg
3C9C06D7-C27A-4F00-9719-7D5165129889.jpeg

Damiano has some new ink. I would gladly help him perfect his fingerpicking technique, apparently he is a pretty bad guitarist...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hello, it's been over a month and I'm still unable to say if I'm a little bit in love with Victoria de Angelis or if I simply want to be her. 💖
Please advise. It's making me seriously consider getting a shag haircut/fringe 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello, it's been over a month and I'm still unable to say if I'm a little bit in love with Victoria de Angelis or if I simply want to be her. 💖
Please advise. It's making me seriously consider getting a shag haircut/fringe 😂
Do get a fringe haha, I had mine cut this month after having curtain bangs for a year (has nothing to do with Måneskin, I’m just a big fringe person in general) and I could not be happier 😂😇 Once again, I’m getting off the topic, but there is something liberating about going out and just having your hair cut or ears pierced or whatever.

Reactions: 3