DaisyMet/maxinemetcalfe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
!! TW - ED !!

Does anyone follow this woman? She posts her life on TT and I liked her at first but like many ‘content creators’ she seems to be getting a bit cocky. Maxine has admitted to having an ED and says she cannot have food in the house or she will binge, and gets up at 4am to exercise, every single day. Now she had replied with a video to a message from someone grateful to her for helping her with weight loss. This doesn’t sit right with me at all! And people are actually saying week done and fab Maxine for helping. She’s literally taking advice from a woman with an ED on how to lose weight. It’s just weird for me 🤷🏻‍♀️ does anyone else think the same?

Reactions: 8
I too stumbled across this woman way back.

Her telling of her husband's diagnosis and eventual passing was detailed and I felt every bit of it in her detailed outpouring of what clearly was devastating and life changing.

But, as you say, something has changed lately. I don't watch her much now because of how she's coming across.

However, as an older lady which she is now merchandising herself as, I hope she sees sense.

I fear she'll go the same as the rest though. Same fucken way they all go. Unfortunately.

Reactions: 8

Her telling of her husband's diagnosis and eventual passing was detailed and I felt every bit of it in her detailed outpouring of what clearly was devastating and life changing.

But, as you say, something has changed lately. I don't watch her much now because of how she's coming across.

However, as an older lady which she is now merchandising herself as, I hope she sees sense.

I fear she'll go the same as the rest though. Same fucken way they all go. Unfortunately.
I felt so sad for her, listening to her stories about her husband, but now the whole passive aggressive replies to people and that dancing while staring at the camera is just odd. imo.

Reactions: 6
Oh my God has she changed! She's bloody obnoxious! From the black lip liner and fluorescent orange lipstick and those black pants with the zips which she wears constantly to the embarrassing dancing - what a state! She also promotes disordered eating in my opinion. I felt sorry for her at first with her stories about losing her husband but it seems that she's got more issues than Vogue! Only me! Slurps coffee!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my God has she changed! She's bloody obnoxious! From the black lip liner and fluorescent orange lipstick and those black pants with the zips which she wears constantly to the embarrassing dancing - what a state! She also promotes disordered eating in my opinion. I felt sorry for her at first with her stories about losing her husband but it seems that she's got more issues than Vogue! Only me! Slurps coffee!
exactly this! She once said she was recovered but it’s clear she’s in the middle of an ED and should not be promoting this!

Reactions: 4
exactly this! She once said she was recovered but it’s clear she’s in the middle of an ED and should not be promoting this!
I don't think she said she was recovered, I could be wrong though. Like every behavioural disorder she's managing it, at the moment.

I don't see her promoting eating disorders tbh. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 2

You here too ? 😂🤣🤣🤣 hello 👋 😂😂🤣🤣 what I find odd is that every story she tells comes in 367 parts..duck that...people are busy ...wtf is THAT all about ...Jesus...NOBODYS life is THAT bleeping interesting FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You here too ? 😂🤣🤣🤣 hello 👋 😂😂🤣🤣 what I find odd is that every story she tells comes in 367 parts..duck that...people are busy ...wtf is THAT all about ...Jesus...NOBODYS life is THAT bleeping interesting FFS
👋 couldn't resist 🤣 what a Tattle bleep i am 🤪😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well she’s addressed it. But not mentioned tattle because she knows they will come and read here.

I don't think she said she was recovered, I could be wrong though. Like every behavioural disorder she's managing it, at the moment.

I don't see her promoting eating disorders tbh. Just my opinion.
That’s fair enough, we all have our own views 😊 but the video where she mentioned this thread, ima roundabout way, she did say her eating habits and lifestyle, I.E manically exercising at 4 am wouldnt fit into many peoples (future partners) lives.

Well she’s addressed it. But not mentioned tattle because she knows they will come and read here.

That’s fair enough, we all have our own views 😊 but the video where she mentioned this thread, ima roundabout way, she did say her eating habits and lifestyle, I.E manically exercising at 4 am wouldnt fit into many peoples (future partners) lives.

Yeah she does acknowledge that @ future partners. She's said before she's in bed by 9pm so by 4/5am she's had a good 7/8 hours sleep! Fucken foreign to me 🤪😅

She's a weird one for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m cringing inside at the hula hoop/tambourine video. It’s the weird dance she’s doing, come on Maxine, don’t sell yourself too much 🙄

I never knew there was a thread for her.

She's quite cringe, talking about herself all the time and that awkward life. Her makeup annoys me, her clothes annoy me! Especially as she clearly is quite creative with her home but she's just gone too far and it's tacky

I never knew she had an ED but that explains a lot, she's clearly too thin, but I don't understand why she makes videos talking about an ED and then promotes her fitness routine. It's one or the other love.

Mind I do love her house!
I love her bath! The rest, I personally think is too much!

I’ve just watched her ‘only me’ for today, part 1, and to me she looks very on edge and a bit odd. She said she needed a wee bit I just don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️

!! TW - ED !!

Does anyone follow this woman? She posts her life on TT and I liked her at first but like many ‘content creators’ she seems to be getting a bit cocky. Maxine has admitted to having an ED and says she cannot have food in the house or she will binge, and gets up at 4am to exercise, every single day. Now she had replied with a video to a message from someone grateful to her for helping her with weight loss. This doesn’t sit right with me at all! And people are actually saying week done and fab Maxine for helping. She’s literally taking advice from a woman with an ED on how to lose weight. It’s just weird for me 🤷🏻‍♀️ does anyone else think the same?
I do, for some weird reason she absolutely fascinates me…

Id love to know much money that woman spends weekly on tat! We’re in the middle of a cost of living crisis and you’re out spending hundreds ££ on doc marten bags and shite from rituals 🙄 it’s just all a bit show off for me! And her lip liner makes her look like she’s drawn a moustache on 🙈

Reactions: 4
She is what she is and seems to have carved out some kind of routine for herself.

She does seem to be transforming herself into a cartoon character. I think she looks increasingly ridiculous as time has gone by.

She lost her anchor, tragically (her husband) who I think kept her grounded.

The overlining black lip liner of late is just weird, how she can think it enhances her is beyond me but at least she's dropped the fluorescent orange lipstick 🤪 :LOL:

Think her Mother is quite vocal about her daughter's bizarre choices in appearance, to no avail obviously.

She won't change and being on SM will obviously make her worse.

Bizarre creature.

She is what she is and seems to have carved out some kind of routine for herself.

She does seem to be transforming herself into a cartoon character. I think she looks increasingly ridiculous as time has gone by.

The overlining black lip liner of late is just weird, how she can think it enhances her is beyond me but at least she's dropped the fluorescent orange lipstick 🤪 :LOL:

Think her Mother is quite vocal about her daughter's bizarre choices in appearance, to no avail obviously.

Bizarre creature.
Absolutely agree! I think the more followers she gets the more bizarre her behaviour will get.

Id love to know much money that woman spends weekly on tat! We’re in the middle of a cost of living crisis and you’re out spending hundreds ££ on doc marten bags and shite from rituals 🙄 it’s just all a bit show off for me! And her lip liner makes her look like she’s drawn a moustache on 🙈
Yeah I’m not loving the latest lipliner/lipstick combo
---

Bizarre creature.
She stands out massively in the friends group. And I agree that SM isn’t helping