Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read her interview in the Mail on Sunday and it made me feel like she is actually pretty thick but also had a tough life too. Either way, I think her brother is the talent.

That series she’s supposed to be doing based on Cash Carraway - I wonder whether that’s a great idea. I thought there were some doubts about Cash’s authenticity, for a start.

Reactions: 8
A lot of people it seems haven’t being refunded for her cancelled gig it seems on Twitter and Instagram.

I hope she takes some time out, she has two young children and enough talent to get her through.
👋 my sister bought tickets for us for my birthday. She flew over to UK especially for it. I was livid, she already had a sell out show and then took on something else!!!!

That series she’s supposed to be doing based on Cash Carraway - I wonder whether that’s a great idea. I thought there were some doubts about Cash’s authenticity, for a start.
Na she’s not thick at all, she’s just West Country. We all sound like that. I’ve got an alphabet after my name but still sound like i have special needs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Whats the story with the cancelled gig?
I can't imagine her doing stand up at the moment, especially after her performance on buzzcocks.

Reactions: 5
Na she’s not thick at all, she’s just West Country. We all sound like that. I’ve got an alphabet after my name but still sound like i have special needs
This has me in stitches, I also have letters after my name but am a right proper Devonshire Dumplin. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she's a very talented actress beyond This Country (she was excellent in the David Copperfield film a few years ago) so I do hope she does well

But she seems like one of those impulsive people who have a tendency for self-sabotage - in those interviews she talks about how skint she was because she couldn't find a job, but then also talks about how she got sacked all the time for stealing and being a dick

Reactions: 8
I think the cancelled gig has been rescheduled for later this month. I saw an ad for it somewhere. Although it’s framed as a book launch too, which is odd seeing as the book’s been out for a few months now.
I bet she doesn’t sell as many tickets this time round.

Reactions: 2
At least shes been dragged into this century. Everyone loves a bit of old Hollywood glamour. Its better.

Reactions: 9
Whats the story with the cancelled gig?
I can't imagine her doing stand up at the moment, especially after her performance on buzzcocks.
She cancelled it because she got the buzz clocks gig. Despite being a sell out show on the south bank

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.