Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie seems to be building his career sensibly, think he was in some itv crime drama and also saw him in Sath lets flats.
He appears to like keeping himself to himself and isn't in it for the fame and adulation like Daisy.

Reactions: 26
I love Charlie, completely agree he is building a career the sensible way. Look forward to seeing what he does in the future.bl

Reactions: 15
I also love Charlie. The first time I watched This Country it was around Lockdown 1 when Daisy was really funny on Insta, so I sort of fell into liking her more because of that, but now I've watched it again I definitely think Charlie was better in it than Daisy. His character makes me laugh far more.

Reactions: 14
I also love Charlie. The first time I watched This Country it was around Lockdown 1 when Daisy was really funny on Insta, so I sort of fell into liking her more because of that, but now I've watched it again I definitely think Charlie was better in it than Daisy. His character makes me laugh far more.
I feel like Charlie had to "play" Kurtan, whereas Kerry is just a more masculine and exaggerated version of Daisy herself.

Reactions: 20
It’s so odd, what she’s doing. She had the world at her feet, and she’s gone and blown it with the ill-advised Buzzcocks gig and the weird Instagram stuff. What on earth was she thinking?

Reactions: 12
Remember when she wore a bin bag to the Baftas to make a point about how silly it all was? Seems like a lifetime ago. Now she'd be there with her naff extensions and fake nails, cackling away to show just how FUNNY she is 🙄

Reactions: 30
I think Daisy has got an alcohol problem. She has funny bones that girl, but she needs some help. Her Instagram and her body have completely changed after her last child - I didn’t even realise it was the same person.

Reactions: 10
A lot of people it seems haven’t being refunded for her cancelled gig it seems on Twitter and Instagram.

I hope she takes some time out, she has two young children and enough talent to get her through.

Reactions: 7
Remember when she wore a bin bag to the Baftas to make a point about how silly it all was? Seems like a lifetime ago. Now she'd be there with her naff extensions and fake nails, cackling away to show just how FUNNY she is 🙄
This is the exact conversation I was having with a friend the other day. We both love her in This Country but after seeing her in Taskmaster and NMTB we realised it was maybe the character as opposed to the actor we loved. TM had warning bells ringing for me as she seemed massively disinterested, OK she was heavily pregnant. But then came along NMTB and I had to admit defeat. Like everyone has said the shrieking and fake laughing finished me off. Between her and Yungblud on the second episode, I had to go for a lie down in a darkened room.
Whether she has started to believe her own hype, she generally is a massive bell end or she has some 'issues' I don't know, but she's coming across as a bit of a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m beginning to wonder whether she’s a bit of a one-trick pony after all. For someone who’s supposed to be naturally funny, nothing explains Buzzcocks.

Reactions: 17
I used to watch this country over and over, it never got old for me, definitely classic TV and up there with the office. Since Daisy has become quite unlikeable I haven't watched. Strange isn't it.
I thought her original funny insta persona was so similar to Daisy and to be fair that did confuse me, the lines were blurred between character and actor but now it seems it may not have been real.
Its beyond odd. We can all speculate about the whys but its still oooooddddd. Wtf has happened here?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think social media can be the downfall of many celebrities. Back in the day, if a celeb was a dick you’d rarely get to hear about it. Now they broadcast their every dickmove to millions of followers.

Reactions: 25
I've been searching for a DMC thread for ages. Not sure how I missed this one!

Like everyone else, I used to love her and I thought This Country was brilliant. But she started grating on me and I unfollowed around the 'ex boyfriends wonky knob' argument because I just found the whole exchange between her and her publisher chronically unfunny.

She comes across as one of those people who finds themselves funnier than they actually are. It's a shame because I like Charlie and even her Dad comes across as a lovely down to earth bloke.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I read her interview in the Mail on Sunday and it made me feel like she is actually pretty thick but also had a tough life too. Either way, I think her brother is the talent.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s very talented and honest about her struggles, which is good but she doesn’t need to justify her success. It’s justified and she clearly works hard. Her sudden personality change online is odd though!

Reactions: 13
I've been searching for a DMC thread for ages. Not sure how I missed this one!

Like everyone else, I used to love her and I thought This Country was brilliant. But she started grating on me and I unfollowed around the 'ex boyfriends wonky knob' argument because I just found the whole exchange between her and her publisher chronically unfunny.

She comes across as one of those people who finds themselves funnier than they actually are. It's a shame because I like Charlie and even her Dad comes across as a lovely down to earth bloke.
Yes, the fake arguments with her book publisher was cringe beyond belief. And the Carol Baskin videos, it's like she was treating her followers as rather stupid, when it was clearly all a ruse to push her book.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.