Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looked pretty cute on the One show. She deserves a little fun if she's been tethered to a boring marriage throughout lockdown. I hope she keeps smashing life.

Reactions: 2
AUDITION, not Auction :ROFLMAO:
I did wonder,😂

I think she looked pretty cute on the One show. She deserves a little fun if she's been tethered to a boring marriage throughout lockdown. I hope she keeps smashing life.
Sometimes marriage (or any ltr) and adult life *is* boring, that’s not a bad thing, life can’t be a white knuckle bodice-ripper 24/7, 365, forever. Plus, lockdown was hardly thrilling for any of us. I don’t wish her unhappiness at all but it‘s unrealistic to expect excitement every day. Not that we know that’s why they split, do we?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I did wonder,😂

Sometimes marriage (or any ltr) and adult life *is* boring, that’s not a bad thing, life can’t be a white knuckle bodice-ripper 24/7, 365, forever. Plus, lockdown was hardly thrilling for any of us. I don’t wish her unhappiness at all but it‘s unrealistic to expect excitement every day. Not that we know that’s why they split, do we?
This is exactly what I was thinking... People don't (or shouldnt) walk into marriage vows lightly and you should be there for one another through thick and thin. Lockdown was so boring and frustrating for many people and if she was truly unhappy then fair enough but shouldn't be speculated that it was because her marriage was boring as no-one knows as she hasn't been public about it (as far as I am aware anyway.)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is exactly what I was thinking... People don't (or shouldnt) walk into marriage vows lightly and you should be there for one another through thick and thin. Lockdown was so boring and frustrating for many people and if she was truly unhappy then fair enough but shouldn't be speculated that it was because her marriage was boring as no-one knows as she hasn't been public about it (as far as I am aware anyway.)
Well boredom was the reason given by the press for their split. And I did say *if* she was stuck in boring marriage. And thirdly, this whole website is mostly speculation based on social media posts 😇

Reactions: 1
Just watching the buzzcocks Xmas special. She’s putting the weight she lost back on. Who is styling her, her hair, make up and outfit are so so bad!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She is awful. The writing credits surely go to her brother and for some reason she's become the "star" but it is not gonna last long. buzzcocks was a huge gig and she's absolutely fucked it.

Reactions: 13
I loved her in "This country" but completely went off her in buzzcocks :( All that fake laughing did my head in :(

Reactions: 19
I was watching her series of Taskmaster last night. She wasn't the funniest there but she was like a different person to how she is on Buzzcocks.

Reactions: 12
Just watching the buzzcocks Xmas special. She’s putting the weight she lost back on. Who is styling her, her hair, make up and outfit are so so bad!
I watched the whole series, loved it!! Buy Daisy may as well not have been there. She didn't contribute to the show at all, just laughed sometimes. And yes her hair, make up and wardrobe was awful.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely ruined buzzcocks with the ridiculous over the top laughing and reactions, it was just awful.

Reactions: 17
Feel like she started to believe her own hype, much preferred her in the beginning to now. She comes across as very full of herself.

Reactions: 12
Lauren Laverne would've been a better captain, she knows music, can present and is naturally funny. Most of the female guests they had on would've been better than Daisy "LOOK AT ME SHRIEK SHRIEK SHRIEK" May Cooper.

Reactions: 21
Genuinely gave up Buzzcocks after 3 episodes because of her, I could not tolerate the fake laughing and squawking.

Reactions: 11
Was just wondering about her the other day!
During lockdown 1, she was literally queen of insta. Her posts were funny and silly, than suddenly it was 'tag a sl*g in the comments'/ 'look how drunk I am' nonsense?!
I have a feeling her team have banned her from posting on Instagram due to how embarrassing and unpredictable she was becoming. I mean she barely promoted her book in the run up to Christmas, I'm guessing she has demons she's working on.

Reactions: 23
I think this thread sums up Daisy totally. Started off in rave with everyone loving her. Ended up with those same people a bit confused or concerned. Now she’s full on disliked and annoying.

Reactions: 27
. Her posts were funny and silly, than suddenly it was 'tag a sl*g in the comments'/ 'look how drunk I am' nonsense?!
I really disliked the whole referring to each other as slags and witches. I’d expect it from older teens about 5-10 years ago but grown women, mothers of daughters, just doesn’t sit right. Maybe I’m getting old but it’s just not funny.
It was almost as though she full on regressed to being a ‘just discovered alcohol, just discovered boys’ teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I absolutely loved this country could watch it again and again but I actually thought her brother Charlie was better in it than daisy was I agree that somehow daisy has stolen all the limelight and now has fallen flat in her face.

Reactions: 22
I absolutely loved this country could watch it again and again but I actually thought her brother Charlie was better in it than daisy was I agree that somehow daisy has stolen all the limelight and now has fallen flat in her face.
And how lovely does Charlie come across in Gone Fishing? What a lovely man. Hard to believe he's the brother of Daisy when you look at her now...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.