Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is actually funny 🤣 asking for a Baskin. I thought she was promoting the new Tiger King series before I unmuted it. She’s seemed like a pain in the 🍑 for the people at Penguin, they are probably clutching their pearls and regretting jumping on her bandwagon.
But was she? It just seemed like ploy after ploy to promote her book and this is just something else to drum up some attention and get more sales.

I may just be a boring witch but it's all just tiresome.

Reactions: 16
But was she? It just seemed like ploy after ploy to promote her book and this is just something else to drum up some attention and get more sales.

I must admit I did find the Carol Baskin thing slightly funny but it defo felt like it was another PR stunt.

Reactions: 4

Who knows. Her recent behaviour has shown she’s less PR savvy mastermind and more loose cannon so I’m inclined to believe there’s truth in it. Either way it was more like her old content which is a good thing.

Reactions: 6
Penguin are not withholding her payment. I mean why would they? I sense this will be her one and only book though, have we moved from the rave section because duck me. Tedious!

Reactions: 17
Penguin are not withholding her payment. I mean why would they? I sense this will be her one and only book though, have we moved from the rave section because duck me. Tedious!
Yeah I think her thread needs to be moved now. No love here anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m beginning to think she’s a bit of a one-trick pony after all. She doesn’t seem to know where she wants to go career wise (Buzzcocks has been a disaster for her IMO). And she’s, oddly, no longer funny. WTF happened?

Reactions: 9
I noticed Daisy has been getting absolutely thrashed on Twitter about the Buzzcocks gig. Not one positive comment.
Interestingly, Charlie (but not Daisy) is on the writing credits for the show.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It's not necessarily the writing that is bad though. It's the laugh screeching over everything. I miss half of what they say because of the loud screeching that seems to go on for far too long. I still love Buzzcocks - if she could just tone it down, she could even salvage this gig, but I doubt it.

Reactions: 16
It's not necessarily the writing that is bad though. It's the laugh screeching over everything. I miss half of what they say because of the loud screeching that seems to go on for far too long. I still love Buzzcocks - if she could just tone it down, she could even salvage this gig, but I doubt it.
She makes herself look a tit with the over dramatics, I mean yeah the others say some funny stuff but laughing like a seal having a fit is not it 🙄

Reactions: 8
I think the odd thing is that the show clearly has lots of writers so it’s heavily scripted. But Daisy’s cackling surely can’t be scripted. Plus she’s just not getting any funny lines. It’s incredibly annoying - I can’t believe the director didn’t tell her to tone it down at any point.

Reactions: 12
She just looks like a butch 90s throwback to me. One of those girls who would fight you in a heartbeat once they've had a few.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think the odd thing is that the show clearly has lots of writers so it’s heavily scripted. But Daisy’s cackling surely can’t be scripted. Plus she’s just not getting any funny lines. It’s incredibly annoying - I can’t believe the director didn’t tell her to tone it down at any point.
I don’t think it’s scripted, I think she just wants to make sure the camera keeps panning back to her. It’s so obnoxious.

Reactions: 7
Some of her earlier interviews she mentions going to auction as a pole dancer & tit, she's definitely reliving her 20's. It's so sad & tragic, she was bloodybrilliant in this country & early insta days with her daughter. I get second hand embarrassment watching her now. She's so CRINGE

Reactions: 15
Some of her earlier interviews she mentions going to auction as a pole dancer & tit, she's definitely reliving her 20's. It's so sad & tragic, she was bloodybrilliant in this country & early insta days with her daughter. I get second hand embarrassment watching her now. She's so CRINGE
AUDITION, not Auction :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.