Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else confused about the penguin posts? Is she actually in trouble with her publisher and the penguin team?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else confused about the penguin posts? Is she actually in trouble with her publisher and the penguin team?
I think she might be. She’s deleted stories of people talking about it she previously reposted

Reactions: 5
Yes! I think she is but I don’t really know why? Because surely the bent cock story would be in the book anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it was more the secret recording of the publishers. Deleted now of course.

Reactions: 3
I love Daisy. I think this is all part of a marketing ploy for the new book to be honest!

Reactions: 19
I think it was more the secret recording of the publishers. Deleted now of course.
She’s still got the recording on her page though? I thought she was being bollocked because of the way she publicised the book with the bent knob joke. Either way, I love her no shits given attitude

Reactions: 4
I just assumed it was a marking ploy that they were in on. Her book sounds like it’ll be really interesting!

Reactions: 6
Looks like she’s deleted her account or paused it or something- user not found

• Sad
  • Wow
Looks like she’s deleted her account or paused it or something- user not found
Can’t decide if I think the publisher thing is a ploy they’re in on and the account disappearing is part of it, or if she’s actually landed herself in trouble and that’s why it’s gone.

Her dad (paul57cooper) has just posted a video update from her - it’s all part of the ongoing joke/saga.
Bloody love that family

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Kind of lame if it is a marketing ploy. She's talented enough not to need ploys.

Going back to the other thing, thatsinglemum is so unpleasant.

Reactions: 9
Kind of lame if it is a marketing ploy. She's talented enough not to need ploys.
I agree but I guess part of having a book deal is that you have to do promotions and ads for it. At least this is a bit more of an interesting ad!

Reactions: 11
I legitimately can’t tell either way. I’m leaning towards that it might be real - the awkwardness from the publisher sounded like they were genuine and she seems like she might take a prank too far 🤪

regardless, this isn’t going to harm the pre-orders if they don’t terminate the contract 😬

I’m also not sure mocking an ex’s less than perfect genitals is particularly funny is it?
I’d be absolutely mortified if an ex decided to humiliate me in their book for a cheap laugh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.