Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
Is she living with her parents, I don’t think that’s her house? I’ve not seen her wearing her wedding rings either. Maybe she just doesn’t wear them If she’s lost weight.
Doubt it’s her parents, she said they still live in a small house they have rented for years.

Reactions: 1

Emba

I was just coming in to ask what on earth she said! Ah well. At least she knows it was wrong.

Em_

VIP Member
Have you seen that Tom Davis is starring in a new series with the guys from People Just Do Nothing called The Curse? Out next year.
Also Steve Stamp wrote one of the episodes of King Gary that was on last week. They all came across so well on the documentary. I really like Asim Ch too. His Episode on Off Menu a few weeks back was really good.

Tom Davis was asked the other day if he’ll be working with Daisy soon and he said he hoped so. Be good to see what her next move will be 🤷‍♀️
I didn't know that, but I'm going to keep a look out for it.
I did notice that the actress who plays Miche in people just do nothing was playing the desperate bridesmaid in King Gary.

Toffee finger

VIP Member
She was on Fearne Cotton’s Happy podcast last week and made me love her even more. Really humble upbringing with not much money, would struggle directing as hates giving criticism to anyone other than her brother, hates the idea of fame and didn’t enjoy the BAFTAS as full of pretentious pricks looking over her shoulder waiting for someone more interesting to come along. Genuinely seems such a down to earth and funny woman 😊
I‘m not a Fearne Cotton fan but I will have to give this a listen. I’m sure she mentioned she’s on Scarlett Moffatt‘s podcast too.

hrh89

VIP Member
Didn’t they only get married not long ago ? Why do you guys think that? Nothing on her socials suggests they’re not together ...

Amyx1518

VIP Member
Very o/t so I apologise, but I love King Gary too. I wondered if anyone here is from Essex and can explain this to me... Do they call Gary 'Gal' for short and Terry 'Tel'? I've never ever heard this kind of consonant reduction before and I studied linguistics at undergrad. Am I hearing it right? It's been driving me mad wondering what I'm hearing 😂

Edit caps
Yeah my brother has a friend called Terry who is called Tel, and in eastenders lynn slater called Gary gal. Definitely a cockney/London thing

Amyx1518

VIP Member
Did I miss something? Midget-gate?

Also maybe this is an unpopular opinion but her new appearance doesn't bother me in the slightest. I never thought she was funny because of how she looked or dressed, it was her personality and sense of humour. Seems like she is having her hot girl summer 🤣 I'm sure she can still be funny even when dressed like an extra of TOWIE circa 2010.
she put up a post on Instagram about weight loss and used the word midget. Someone by the name of thatsinglemum called her out publicly and she took the post down and apologised.

GingerSnapped

She posted a video with her daughter a week or so ago. Perhaps she’s a every-other-week mum and kids are with him the rest of the time.