Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Didn’t they only get married not long ago ? Why do you guys think that? Nothing on her socials suggests they’re not together ...
She doesn’t wear her wedding rings and a while ago she didn’t seem to be in her home, think it was her parents.

Reactions: 1

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
I thought that initially, but if you compare the floor of the house in the video to some of her Instagram posts where it looked like she’s in a new house, it looks the same.

Edit: you can also see the landing from downstairs in the video and it looks the same as this (from a different angle). This post is from Feb:

View attachment 655778
Agree it looks very similar. Very happy for her either way! It's just annoying me that I'm sure I recognise that lake set up and can't think where from.

Zippity_zap

This is exactly what I was thinking... People don't (or shouldnt) walk into marriage vows lightly and you should be there for one another through thick and thin. Lockdown was so boring and frustrating for many people and if she was truly unhappy then fair enough but shouldn't be speculated that it was because her marriage was boring as no-one knows as she hasn't been public about it (as far as I am aware anyway.)
Well boredom was the reason given by the press for their split. And I did say *if* she was stuck in boring marriage. And thirdly, this whole website is mostly speculation based on social media posts 😇

Chablis1

VIP Member
Dunno, the same people who let out the genital shamers?
😂 well said.

She could make a joke about wanting to write a story on a pig with two heads and I'm sure you would still be offended and think she's sending 'the wrong message out' 🤷🏻‍♀️ mocking and humiliating the tiny lil piggies

And actually it's not normal for dicks to straight 👌 🍆
I can honestly say I’ve not seen a bent dick irl.

• Haha

grace28

Chatty Member
Don’t hate her new hair.

She seems to have come back after a socials break a little bit fresher.

Poptart

VIP Member
Yesterday she posted a picture of her weight loss from a Keto diet. She has taken it down following some backlash...what happened does anyone know?!

merlot

Chatty Member
Some of her earlier interviews she mentions going to auction as a pole dancer & shit, she's definitely reliving her 20's. It's so sad & tragic, she was bloodybrilliant in this country & early insta days with her daughter. I get second hand embarrassment watching her now. She's so CRINGE
AUDITION, not Auction :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Oh god look at the Y, it looks like it’s all blended in at the bottom.

I think cooked for her as he’s chef… not sure if she’s split with the husband before getting with the boyfriend
Yeh, I wonder if she was cheating with this Ryan. Or is he a recent fling? Didn’t she split from her husband ages ago?