Daily Kitchen Live rewatch #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the reason she did not come into the studio? Wasn't it because she had developed a cough?
She looks pretty healthy and full of get up and go there.
The lights were off as soon as the camera stopped rolling....so ruddy, bloody brave.

Reactions: 5
I think it was around the time she said she was immunocompromised or alluded to it at least?

Reactions: 4
That was quite something. That chilli!
I’ve seen her do the peach & chickpea thing, and I thought that was pretty bad, but it has nothing on the chilli.
I can’t imagine how she thought that was a good idea.
And…you can’t grate corned beef!
That’s just…not okay.

I need chocolate to help me recover, I don’t care what the doctor says.

Why do single people have to have corned beef chilli. Why can’t they have normal chilli.

I’ve never really watched this programme or any other cookery programmes, but I’m a massive narc so I assume I will just be brilliant at this. So heres my cookery film where I talk to the camera like this is a GCSE coursework assignment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

there has never been a clip that works so well with the ping pong setting in Giphy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ah it’s the arm from a dancing egg sticker 😂 originally I had a dancing egg and cat at the bottom , with an inexplicable fish in the corner where she looks up, but it looked a bit pants . I must have only moved the egg to the side rather than flung him off completely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ah it’s the arm from a dancing egg sticker 😂 originally I had a dancing egg and cat at the bottom , with an inexplicable fish in the corner where she looks up, but it looked a bit pants . I must have only moved the egg to the side rather than flung him off completely 😂
So by moving the dancing egg you could say that you made him... inexplicable? Perfect 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't think I can make it to our live viewing tonight, but I look forward to catching up with your funny comments later on 😅

Link for ep 5 is below

Wild béchamel producing horses could not keep me away from next week's episode, so I'll definitely see you all then 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't remember anything about this one. Let's face it, we're all here for the lasagne anyway. We should have hats. See you at 7pm ninnies.

• Heart
I will have to either sit tonight out or miss the last 15 mins or so as I’ve got tickets to an online comedy gig that starts at 7.30 . I did debate emailing the organisers and asking them to delay the start till 8 in honour of award winning Sir Matts forearms but thought that might be a step too far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve got to do a bit of work but will try to pop in! Is next week béchamel week? I’ll 100% be here for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Woo it's Friday! Not that that means anything to Jack of course, poor thing doesnt get a weekend

• Haha