Daily Kitchen Live rewatch #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a confusing programme.
Half of it is archive clips from other shows, now why would that be necessary, when they had two competent and knowledgeable presenters paid to cook live in the studio?
In the studio, phew, thought you meant Jack then šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
please no, don't ask the doctor anything again. he'll never stop
He has just reminded me that I have some chocolate to snack on. I'm going to wait until after the show though, I don't want to be eating if Jack decides to make something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Matt doesnā€™t seem too confident in these chocolatesā€¦are they perhaps one of Jackā€™s recipes?

So glad Dr Rangan is here to tell us chocolate is unhealthy, we'd have been lost without this knowledge during lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That chilli was just as obscene as I remembered. I am not ok. I think I need to go through my phone contacts and send someone a nice message. >Auto top-up line is about to have their day improved immeasurably.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
her suggested recipe for chocolate was chocolate and banana in a cup. How is she not more successful I just don't get it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The chilli was everything I'd dreamed of
20220516_192849.jpg
BEHOLD THE EPHEMERA
her suggested recipe for chocolate was chocolate and banana in a cup. How is she not more successful I just don't get it?!
She didn't even specify to remove the skin, though knowing Jack...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Er, whatā€™s she doing?
The dancing! Oh my goodness.
So ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What was the reason she did not come into the studio? Wasn't it because she had developed a cough?
She looks pretty healthy and full of get up and go there.

• Haha
Do we all get the same video autoplaying afterwards? Ngl I'm more interested in 'Crime Petrol Dial 100 Beauty and Beast 26 July 2017' than I was in most of that...

• Haha
Reactions: 7