Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is another family i follow on IG with a son, and triplet daughters who just turned six. very similar to the Galbally's in terms of their family structure, similar aged children etc - they even have a dog, she's just well-cared for and loved - but their family is the total opposite, and it's interesting to see the difference.

the girls just had their birthday, and it's such a contrast in the way that each girl is treated as an individual - they all have their presents wrapped in different paper, and each present is a gift individually chosen for them, and based on their own interests and likes and favourite colours. there is no pushing and dragging and chaos and all the kids tearing open a huge mountain of identical presents - the exact same, just in their own assigned colours or their featruing own assigned disney princess - while both parents watch them thru their phone screens and don't get involved. the girls have a far less extreme amount of presents, and as they open them one at a time, so the family can watch an dengage with them, and they are so excited - but also grateful, in the sense that they automatically say thank you and hug their parents because they are so excited and happy. yeah, they are shared on SM and featured in ads etc - although far fewer than A, F & L - but you can tell they are being brought up as three individuals, with their own likes and dislikes, and they seem a lovely family, plus the older brothers attitude towards them is so caring and they all seem close, without favourites or one child constantly being pushed aside. sure, they aren't the perfect family - but it shows such a contrast between the way Char and Alex treat their kids, and refuse to allow them to develop and grow as individuals, outside of "the triplets". 🤷🏻‍♂️
I follow the same family and have commented before on here about how different they are. The casual table chats at breakfast, rather than the interrogation by Alex.

The individual presents really just hit me when you mentioned it. Each thought about for the child and their likes. And not masses of it.

Also those children may dress similarly still, but they choose their clothes and are individuals.

Reactions: 5
the story Alex shared of little Lottie blowing a whistle is genuinely heartbreaking. she looks so incredibly frail - such skinny arms, her little knees are the widest part of her entire leg and her eyes are so sucken into her skull with such thin, wispy, hair. and i fully appreciate that she always looks incredibly undernourished, but it's always a shock to see her when she's dressed in shorts - just watching her put so much effort into blowing that referee whistle and it barely making a sound, with Alex encouraging her to blow it louder while she is visibly putting all her energy into it, and still struggling. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
the story Alex shared of little Lottie blowing a whistle is genuinely heartbreaking. she looks so incredibly frail - such skinny arms, her little knees are the widest part of her entire leg and her eyes are so sucken into her skull with such thin, wispy, hair. and i fully appreciate that she always looks incredibly undernourished, but it's always a shock to see her when she's dressed in shorts - just watching her put so much effort into blowing that referee whistle and it barely making a sound, with Alex encouraging her to blow it louder while she is visibly putting all her energy into it, and still struggling. 😔
Broke my heart. Just came to say the same thing, when they were on holiday it was noticeably different how tiny she was. But I’d say since then it looks like she’s lost even more weight :(

• Sad
Oh mum and dad went on the ferry trip!

So that’s 9 people!!!!
They could of treated 2 families THAT CAN ACTUALLY LOOK AFTER THEIR KIDS 🙄

Henners was away for 2 nights, they acting like he went to bloody war!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know right, totally OTT but they’re getting really desperate for content these days so this was huge for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasn’t long since Charlotte willingly left all of her kids for at least twice as long when she jetted off to New York with her mother and sisters for a “well deserved” break!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He's got curry and nam bread for tea 😂. I've never had a nam can anyone tell me what they're like?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching huggy wuggy 😳😳😳😳

Tbf it doesn’t look like she is BUT that’s the tit that gives you nightmares 😳

Reactions: 2
Watching huggy wuggy 😳😳😳😳

Tbf it doesn’t look like she is BUT that’s the tit that gives you nightmares 😳
She’s not watching it but he hasn’t a clue what buggy wiggly is by the sound of what he was saying. I doubt those kids are monitored online.

Reactions: 2
She’s not watching it but he hasn’t a clue what buggy wiggly is by the sound of what he was saying. I doubt those kids are monitored online.
I never noticed my bloody autocorrect changed what I was trying to say 🙄

Noticed 2 year old jimmy covering his preschool badge yesterday 🙄
it's always felt uncomfortable that they trained the girls to automatically cover their school badge with their hand the moment the camera was pointed at them. such odd behaviour for kids to be taught, from the age of two years old, so that their instinctive reaction when being filmed is to put their hand over their badge - to the point that i'vve seen the gels do it as a reflux, despite not even being dressed in their school clothes. it shows how much Alex and Char prioritise content, obviously over the safety of their kids, but also to the point that they can't even wait til the kids are changed out of their uniform before sharing photos and footage of them on SM. those kids - and so many others - are growing up in such a strange world, unimaginable to most, yet heartbreaking that they can't possibly imagine what it's like to not grow up trained to perform for the camera, never knowing when you're going to be filmed or photographed and every private detail of your life shared with the world, without your knowledge or consent. 😔

it's also heartbreaking that - in that respect - they have put their kids' safety into their own hands, making it their responsibility to conceal their school badges from public view - which is a huge burden for such young kids. especially as there have been times when Alex has shared stories and one of the gels' hands hasn't been perfectly positioned, so it's possible to read the name of the school they attened - but he hadn't bothered to check, blamed them for not doing a good enough job of hiding their badges or simply didn't care that he was placing them at risk. 🤷🏻‍♂️

i would be interested to see other people's reactions when they take photos of th roods, and they robotic Ally move their hands to cover their the spot where their school badges would be - especially in the context of school, because presumably that is their reaction when they see the camera pointing at them when they are having school photos taken?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As the parents, if you don’t want the badge showing you can cover it with an emoji or glum from the face up. It’s weird that they’ve clearly practiced the kids covering it

Reactions: 3
I live in the same town as them and my sister had a child who attend the same school as hers..(he’s gone up to year 7 now) but at the time he was in year 6, we walked past her car in the local car park near a shop and she left the children in the car on thier own, or I’m assuming 8/9 year Old Henners is in charge of his little sisters and bother, While she ran into the shop. My sister pointed it out to me & She told me who they are (or think they are) and I have followed this thread since. So worrying when her car is so personalised and she has left her children alone in there, when how many strangers online know who these children are and presumably even thier routine.it’s got to be Worring to have children in the same school. I think when it comes time to put my little one into school here I will factor in how big thier following is and how often they keep showing the area the school is in and also the school name! there are only a few schools in this town & only one who wear a red uniform. It’s so worrying. A complete lack in safeguarding and common sense. I feel so sorry for the children in these situations! Having to grow up knowing every move has been posted for others online or earn money for mummy and daddy’s lifestyle and by the time the children grow up there will be no money left.

Reactions: 8
So Henry got a day out with tax dodging grandad then - what about the other 4 children?

Reactions: 4
It’s nice to get a bit of one on one time. As long as he does the same with the others
Absolutely. But I can’t remember when he’s spent any one on one time with the others. Just Henry, usually at football matches too. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.